• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was told the same thing at GS. I'm prepared to pay over retail for this. It saddens .e to say this but it is what it is at this point. I'm not about that camping out and going to every store life. I got a job, wife and kids
laugh.gif
You acting like your life would be in shambles if you sat outside a store for 10 hours any given night 
laugh.gif

Its not hard to not pay resale ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I was told the same thing at GS. I'm prepared to pay over retail for this. It saddens .e to say this but it is what it is at this point. I'm not about that camping out and going to every store life. I got a job, wife and kids :lol:

You acting like your life would be in shambles if you sat outside a store for 10 hours any given night :lol:

Its not hard to not pay resale ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
10 hours? You wylin' bro :lol:

To be real, if I wasn't a drill sergeant working 16+ hour days, I'd mayne consider it if I knew I was guaranteed to get one but I don't have that luxury. I don't even get weekends off :smh:

10 hours? You wylin' bro
laugh.gif

To be real, if I wasn't a drill sergeant working 16+ hour days, I'd mayne consider it if I knew I was guaranteed to get one but I don't have that luxury. I don't even get weekends off
mean.gif
Hahah yeah I feel you with a schedule like that. Must suck sometimes

But yeah I gave up on online releases awhile ago so when anything hyped up is coming out that I want its worth camping out to me just because its guaranteed 100% of the time if its FCFS and you get to the pot early enough 

I waited 9 hours for my NES Classic last holiday (no regrets) 
laugh.gif

10 hours? You wylin' bro :lol:

To be real, if I wasn't a drill sergeant working 16+ hour days, I'd mayne consider it if I knew I was guaranteed to get one but I don't have that luxury. I don't even get weekends off :smh:

Hahah yeah I feel you with a schedule like that. Must suck sometimes

But yeah I gave up on online releases awhile ago so when anything hyped up is coming out that I want its worth camping out to me just because its guaranteed 100% of the time if its FCFS and you get to the pot early enough 

I waited 9 hours for my NES Classic last holiday (no regrets) :lol:  
bruh 10 hrs???
my girls patna works at best buy
just holla at me next time :lol:

Now I remember OpenEmu. I think someone posted it in here or the retro gaming thread a few months ago. The UI looks beautiful but I didn't download it because I have a RetroPie. Might have to reconsider.

Last edited:
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe patch update 1.2
  • Players can use Pikmin-themed amiibo to unlock a Pikmin Suit for the Mii driver.
  • Race rules and course name are now displayed on loading screens for online and wireless play, as well as Mario Kart TV.
  • Players who are behind in online matches will receive items geared toward catching up more frequently.
  • In online matches, no more than two Piranha Plants will be granted as items at the same time.
  • Controls are no longer unresponsive when the timer runs out when choosing a Mii racing suit for online matches.
  • When a player uses an item right after the Super Horn in online matches, that item will now remain available for other players.
  • Item wheel no longer spins continuously in online matches.
  • Online matches now end as intended 30 seconds after the first place racer finishes.
  • The Boomerang now returns to the first slot, if possible, after a player catches it.
  • Items shown in a player’s item slots now display correctly when holding an item behind them.
  • No longer possible to use an item after it has been used to block an attack.
  • Communication errors no longer occur frequently while spectating or after spectating online matches.
http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/26098
Nintendo gave us some game changing **** right here for MK8 Deluxe, guys
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom