Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wish I hated the games on it like I did the NES

But I need RPG and Starfox 2

I just won't get my hopes up :lol:

Yeah almost all of the games on the SNES Classic are classics :lol:.

I saw that Nintendo said that they'll be producing significantly more of them than the NES Classic. But then they go on to say that they'll only be shipping them from the end of September until the end of December. So how much more easily attainable will they be?

Last edited:
Man I have to get one of these. I already tried GS but manager was like he didn't even know about it until someone called about it. I'm headed there first thing in the morning!!

I literally owned 12 out of the 21 games for my SNES and have access to every last one of those games through virtual console, Game boy advanced or an emulator on my computer with the exception of course being the never released star fox 2.

If I cop, it'll be a display piece.

What he said ^

I'm more interested in the Switch VC. Even though I have too many current gen games that I'm no where near finishing, I don't have time to go back in the past :lol:

This is cool though. I'd get one if it was cheap, and I didn't have anything else to play. Hopefully those who really want one (to play and not sell) will get one. The hype is real.

Last edited:
I want this SNES just for Final Fantasy III, Super Castlevania IV, ALttP, and Super Mario RPG. I never played Secret of Mana so that's another one I'm looking forward to. I also find it odd that they left off Chrono Trigger.

I need the SNES Mini and will not be denied. This is great news. I never played FF3 or Secret of Mana. I wish it had Chrono Trigger and Killer Instinct. That would've been too perfect!

:smokin

I need the SNES Mini and will not be denied. This is great news. I never played FF3 or Secret of Mana. I wish it had Chrono Trigger and Killer Instinct. That would've been too perfect!

:smokin
Bro!! Final Fantasy III is my all time GOAT!! I'm still mad it never hit Wii U VC.

Man **** this classic give me VC. I'm still tryna get one tho
laugh.gif
This thing is prolly the reason why they ain't giving us a VC............yet.  If they had announced the VC for the Switch, these would never come out.......and Nintendo still wants to buy off the hype from the NES Classics they released.

That being said, this is a MUST-BUY FOR ME ALONE. 

SNES was my first Nintendo console, ****......it was my first video game console ever.  And every single one of my favorite SNES games make up 90% of that list of 21 games to be saved on the system.

In comparison to the NES Classic where I probably would've only played the 3 SMBs, Zelda, and Megaman...........the SNES Classic's game list is literally my entire 90s childhood pre-N64.

In all honestly, I'm better off copping a pre-owned NES system and the game cartridges selected 5 games from the NES Classic game list at the more expensive total price INSTEAD of paying a god damn eBay reseller for the NES Classic where I won't play even 20 of those games at all.

The moment I cop my SNES Classic............Super Mario RPG is the first thing I'm loading up
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I've never played Super Mario RPG and it doesn't emulate well so I'm looking forward to playing that on the Classic. Same with Star Fox.

Only going to cop if it can be modded. Too many big nostalgic omissions for my liking as is.

Games I'd want to play:
NBA Jam
Chrono Trigger
DKC2
Mortal Kombat 3
Double Dragon
Turtles in Time
Separation Anxiety
Final Fight

Games I want to have:
Fatal Fury
Super Adventure Island
WWF Raw
Killer Instinct
Brawl Brothers

Last edited:
Lemme get that Gamecube classic edition instead.
  • super smash melee
  • super mario sunshine
  • luigi's mansion
  • pokemon collisium

Alot of games would run in to licensing issues from 3rd party devs or IPs that don't belong to Nintendo. There's a great balance of games on there. I'm sure it'll be able to be modded similar to how the NES Classic was so you'll be able to throw your own stuff on there anyway.

Back
Top Bottom