• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rumor has it Gamestop is finally get some in-store restocks at select stores (LOL)........but at this point, people should just low key pay attention to Toys R Us on the Nintendo game release days.

Literally, I think no one shops for Video Game stuff at Toys R Us anymore unless you have a 2-6 yr old kid.  I mean when I copped my Switch at Toys R Us at the morning of the release of ARMS, literally no one was there at like 10 AM in the morning except like 2-3 parents with their kindergarten children.

All the older kids and everyone else shops their video game stuff either online or at Gamestop, Walmart, Target, or any major retail chain that isn't strictly for children.

Anybody looking to cop should follow this advice.

Best Buy this Sunday should have a restock, I read on cag some stores are handing out tickets

My Local GameStop says preorder for next shipment at the front...also GameStop restocks Wednesday / Thursday check today

When I called GameStop last week they told me they were sold out company wide
when i said gamestop by me has had stock all week i meant THIS week not last
roll.gif

For those that are still looking for online bundles, Gamestop just released ANOTHER ONE (in DJ Khaled voice).........but specifically for "Nintendo Fans"

http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-sw...ltimate-fan-bundle-ships-by-07-12-2017/150287

You gets the Gray Joy-Con Switch, Zelda BOTW w/ the Expansion Pass DLC code, Mario Kart 8, and Arms............at a whopping $499.99 (pre-tax and shipping).

If you still missing a Switch and its games AND you got the big $$$ willing to shell out, this is a pretty damn good bundle with 3 Nintendo 1st party games right off the bat.

(P.S.  For those that have the Switch, once again my FC code is in my sig)

Last edited:
What are Amiibos for?

It's a toy that gives you dlc in games, some games it could be big stuff like Zelda amiibos there's one that gives you epona you can only get that with the amiibo, some games like Mario kart it just gives you an outfit for you mii

I have a few don't want to collect every single one...for sure I'm getting both clouds coming next month, and I want the metroid 2 pack

OMG... $79.99 9/29/2017

Contra III: The Alien Wars[emoji]8482[/emoji]
Donkey Kong Country[emoji]8482[/emoji]
EarthBound[emoji]8482[/emoji]
Final Fantasy III
F-ZERO[emoji]8482[/emoji]
Kirby[emoji]8482[/emoji] Super Star
Kirby’s Dream Course[emoji]8482[/emoji]
The Legend of Zelda[emoji]8482[/emoji]: A Link to the Past[emoji]8482[/emoji]
Mega Man[emoji]174[/emoji] X
Secret of Mana
Star Fox[emoji]8482[/emoji]