• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know when VC was first available for Wii U, but the day it comes out for Switch will be the day they start phoning it in. You can guarantee they'll make more money off VC which will supposedly include GameCube games than they will Switch games. 

Last edited:
I want VC but damn I don't want to buy these old school games again. This will be like my 3rd time for some of them :x

I'm at the point where if Nintendo is gonna hold us off from VC until like late fall 2018.............I'd rather go spend $80 each respectively on the actual NES and SNES consoles (that is the price that most of these Retro Gaming stores are selling them) AND spend the cheddar on the games I would've got on the VC anyway.

Agree with you guys

VC on the switch would be so clutch

Once that is announced I will cop a switch

I'm good with my Wii U till then
It's not like you have a major choice to get a Switch right now anyway

At this point, holding onto your Wii U IS NOT A CHOICE..........it is a requirement for now

Interesting fact....................

Nintendo considers SM 64 and SM Sunshine to be a separate category from the 2 SM Galaxy games, and they consider Odyssey the true successor from the those two 3D open-world Mario games...............while apparently the two Mario Galaxies are just upgraded 3D linear platformers.

Not too sure about that considering when I first played Mario Galaxy for the first time several years ago......it felt VERY OPEN-WORLD to me.

Mayflash GameCube adapter now works with Switch https://t.co/ib8xcdyTAe pic.twitter.com/ulIIywwLeH
— Nintendo Everything (@NinEverything) June 20, 2017

We might be getting GameCube VC sometime in the near future OR a port of Smash Bros on the Switch if this adapter exists.

:nerd:

Interesting fact....................

Nintendo considers SM 64 and SM Sunshine to be a separate category from the 2 SM Galaxy games, and they consider Odyssey the true successor from the those two 3D open-world Mario games...............while apparently the two Mario Galaxies are just upgraded 3D linear platformers.

Not too sure about that considering when I first played Mario Galaxy for the first time several years ago......it felt VERY OPEN-WORLD to me.
Yeah I'd say that's wrong too. Galaxy fits in with 64 & Sunshine

I've never played Super Mario RPG

Is it only available on the Wii U?

I have a DS but I don't think it's on there

Nintendo of America corporate communications director indicates that Metroid Prime 4, Pokemon Switch are 2018 titles

During last week’s Nintendo Spotlight presentation at E3, Nintendo revealed two big projects for Switch. Metroid Prime 4 and a new core Pokemon game were announced for the platform.

Neither game was given any sort of release window. They’re definitely not 2017 titles – especially Pokemon, which will likely take more than a year to arrive. Yet Nintendo of America corporate communications director Charlie Scibetta has indicated that Pokemon as well as Metroid Prime 4 could be out on Switch next year.

Speaking about providing a consistent lineup of games on Switch, Scibetta noted:

“If you want to be able to play games and not have a dry spell between any of the big launches, we think Nintendo Switch is a good place to be. We have a nice drumbeat of first and third party. You’ll never have to wait long.

Just as you get through a game and you’re starting to put your head up, put the periscope out to see what else is out there, hopefully we’ll have something right there for you. We’ve announced a nice lineup through this year, and next year we have some big games coming with Metroid 4. 2018 will be around Metroid, Kirby, Yoshi, new Pokemon game has been announced. We feel good about the lineup for this year and beyond.”

We do have to caution that just because Scibetta said this, it doesn’t necessarily make it true. As always, the only information you can truly count on are from official announcements. Having both of these games in 2018 is something most Switch owners would be very much pleased with though.

Ok Charlie, but what about more Switch consoles for restock?  Or the bigger elephant in the room, WHERE IS OUR GOD DAMN VIRTUAL CONSOLE?!

Nintendo apologized for he lack of stock...said they ramping up production. Hopefully this applies to not just Japan.

There's a YouTube video Reggie talking about vc, apparently it was sometime last week...it's coming I ain't tripping about it currently

He also said pikmin 4 is coming

I would like some price drops on some games or some sales on the eshop so I can try out one of those cheaper non blockbuster type of game

I think the lack of stock is just the start, 1 or 2 restocks per month, next big restock will be for splatoon 2

Splatoon 2 is a new game correct ? Not a port from a Wii U game ?

There's a YouTube video Reggie talking about vc, apparently it was sometime last week...it's coming I ain't tripping about it currently

He also said pikmin 4 is coming

I would like some price drops on some games or some sales on the eshop so I can try out one of those cheaper non blockbuster type of game

I think the lack of stock is just the start, 1 or 2 restocks per month, next big restock will be for splatoon 2

Splatoon 2 is a new game correct ? Not a port from a Wii U game ?
Rumor has it Gamestop is finally get some in-store restocks at select stores (LOL)........but at this point, people should just low key pay attention to Toys R Us on the Nintendo game release days.

Literally, I think no one shops for Video Game stuff at Toys R Us anymore unless you have a 2-6 yr old kid.  I mean when I copped my Switch at Toys R Us at the morning of the release of ARMS, literally no one was there at like 10 AM in the morning except like 2-3 parents with their kindergarten children.

All the older kids and everyone else shops their video game stuff either online or at Gamestop, Walmart, Target, or any major retail chain that isn't strictly for children.

Back
Top Bottom