• O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was iffy on BOTW at first

But I ending up loving that game

So much to do and had a blast

31 btw if that matters

The last Metroid I played was the one for Wii....I don't remember anything about that game at all, I don't think I ever finished it either.

Maybe I'll just off the Wii and mess around...... but I'm too lazy

Is Xenoblades a turn based RPG like Chrono Trigger, or do you just level up one person like in WoW?

Xenoblade Chronicles is not a turn based RPG. It's more resembles WoW in that it's action based, but there are some turn based elements. It's also very deep so there is a learning curve... but once you get the hang of it and master the basics the sky is the limit.

It seems the new Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is streamlining what they established in the last game.

Combat from the Nintendo E3 Treehouse

Last edited:
tenor.gif

New system update no no vc yet :rolleyes

You can add friends from your 3ds / Wii U
If you lose a joycon you can try to find it with your switch it will make they joy con vibrate
Follow news channels, that will pop up on your home screen
Change volume from quick setting (love qs for the quick brightness change to save battery)
Pro controller can be used wired

Apparently headphones and sound is louder

New system update no no vc yet :rolleyes

If you lose a joycon you can try to find it with your switch it will make they joy con vibrate
Change volume from quick setting (love qs for the quick brightness change to save battery)

They also fixed the hdmi issue.

But yea give us the damn VC

What was the hdmi problem ?

The other day I connected my switch for nieces to play but behind a tv and the joycons struggled to stay connected

What was the hdmi problem ?

The other day I connected my switch for nieces to play but behind a tv and the joycons struggled to stay connected

The switch would still send a signal to the tv even when it was asleep, so ppl's tv were automatically switching to that input if they had that setting on their tvs. Mine just always had an audio pop up that would randomly flash on the tv

The switch would still send a signal to the tv even when it was asleep, so ppl's tv were automatically switching to that input if they had that setting on their tvs. Mine just always had an audio pop up that would randomly flash on the tv

Oh yeah I've had that problem mine would say new device detected or something when I would play PS4

New system update no no vc yet
eyes.gif

I think Nintendo did that in the update in anticipation for THIS.............

https://nyko.com/products/core-controller-for-nintendo-switch

Nintendo has done a few things with Nyko in terms of some third party hardware accessories for the Switch, and they were a low key announcement last week at E3.  The "wired pro controller" is one of those low key announcements.

Nyko is also going to release a "smaller portable tv dock" for the Nintendo Switch as well, and it'll be half the price of the actual $90 dock that Nintendo currently sells now.

Last edited:
Man.. no VC is such a stupid move by them, It literally makes no sense to me.

While the game options are small right now they could be absolutely killing it with VC sales.

Beat 2 Divine beast this past weekend. Zelda is awesome :smokin

Does anyone know where I can find hetsu to turn in these korok seeds? I have like 30 of them that I want to turn in. I can't find him in the forest.

While the game options are small right now they could be absolutely killing it with VC sales.
You would think it shouldn't be that hard to port a game that's already made but who knows

Beat 2 Divine beast this past weekend. Zelda is awesome
smokin.gif

Does anyone know where I can find hetsu to turn in these korok seeds? I have like 30 of them that I want to turn in. I can't find him in the forest.
I beat the Zora Divine Beast and am going to Gerudo Valley next

Hetsu is at Wetland Stable because he got lost on the way to the forest.

For someone who hasn't had a Nintendo console since the Wii (and that was literally only used to play Twilight Princess), I would've spent hundreds on VC titles already.

For someone who hasn't had a Nintendo console since the Wii (and that was literally only used to play Twilight Princess), I would've spent hundreds on VC titles already.

Exactly, I too would have bought probably 10+ classic titles already. How can they overlook that as a company? :lol:

I definitely would've purchased some older titles, especially some co-op ones. Nintendo is slacking, but I'm not tripping to hard because I'm not done with Zelda.

Maybe they want people to focus on bigger titles before they roll that out. I guarantee I would have NEVER played BOTW if VC would have been included at launch, I honestly bought the switch solely for VC since I fly alot and I was tired of using the emulator on my phone but this way they're forcing me to buy their releases until it drops and Im still gonna spend the same amount on classic titles.

Agree with you guys

VC on the switch would be so clutch

Once that is announced I will cop a switch

I'm good with my Wii U till then

Back
Top Bottom