• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pilotwings 
smokin.gif

Did anyone download the "bootleg Zelda" game aka the port for that Oceanhorn game from the Nintendo eShop?

I just got it a few minutes ago after hearing a few good things about it (even though it was released years ago on the PS4, PC, and mobile), so I'm just wondering if it was worth buying a "poor man's Zelda"

Make an elixir with fireproof lizards. You can also get some at Foothill Stable.
I believe there's a guy that gives you a weaker fireproof armor if you give him 10 lizards, but I can't find him. Do you have to use the elixir to get to him?

Last edited:
I believe there's a guy that gives you a weaker fireproof armor if you give him 10 lizards, but I can't find him. Do you have to use the elixir to get to him?

Yes he gives you a Goron Armor Helmet when you give him the 10 lizards, but you need the elixir to get up the mountain to find him.

Last edited:
I want a gameboy classic with classic games but at the same time u can use your carts I know it can be done

I went to gamestop, traded in mk8 and Zelda only for the fact I'm not playing them right now but with one of the games dude scanned mario kart twice, feel kind of bad but then again I didn't confuse him or anything he was just talking a lot about Mario kart lol

New Mode Announced: League Battle

Shintaro Sato: We definitely recommend getting eight people together in a local wireless setting, and you can play to your heart's content that way. But for those players that want to make sure that there is no lag we've also included the ability to connect eight Nintendo Switches via LAN play.

We also added a spectator mode so that players can have someone who is controlling the camera during their match from a variety of different perspectives, and then that match play can be recorded, potentially, and posted online to be shared with the wider community.

There's also a new mode in Splatoon 2 called League Battle. This will be a mode that players can play either in groups of two or four, and it will present you with a two-hour period in which your group competes with other groups to see how many points you can earn. Because the results of that League Battle play will be displayed in a ranking at the end of every two-hour period, we can give players goals to strive for, and hope to encourage them to keep competing and pushing.

Hisashi Nogami: And, you know, hopefully even players who aren't participating in that top level will find these developments interesting and enjoy viewing them from the outside.

- You can join in a squad of 2 or 4
- Two hour rotations
- Leaderboards/Ranking
- Potentially people who didn't take part can also see the leaderboards

I think the only games missing for me are Chrono Trigger, DKC 2 & 3 and Castlevania: Dracula X. I may have missed a few but add those to the list and it'd be perfect for me.

Only going to cop if it can be modded. Too many big nostalgic omissions for my liking as is.

Games I'd want to play:
NBA Jam
Chrono Trigger
DKC2
Mortal Kombat 3
Double Dragon
Turtles in Time
Separation Anxiety
Final Fight

Games I want to have:
Fatal Fury
Super Adventure Island
WWF Raw
Killer Instinct
Brawl Brothers

This will be modded within a month of release with instructional videos on YouTube and everything :lol:. It's too easy to do

Fatal Fury :pimp:
Chrono Trigger :pimp:

Last edited:
This will be modded within a month of release with instructional videos on YouTube and everything :lol:. It's too easy to do

Fatal Fury :pimp:
Chrono Trigger :pimp:

Only if it has usb/power

Nintendo could of used one of those norelco type power cords, since these things are basically plug and plays

^ I actually like the EU design better than the US one. I'm not cool with the $30 markup though :lol:.

EDIT: I copped anyway :nerd:. I figured shipping would make it cost even more but it stayed same price. Hopefully it ships :lol:. Repped for the link.

Last edited:
Anyone tried to go in store anywhere and pre order yet?
nerd.gif
Just got done at GameStop

Manager said he anticipates them being FCFS like the NES Classic but it all depends on the stock numbers

He said they have to get a certain amount of any product they receive in order to allow pre-orders so no one will know for sure until we see what the exact numbers are like

Just got done at GameStop

Manager said he anticipates them being FCFS like the NES Classic but it all depends on the stock numbers

He said they have to get a certain amount of any product they receive in order to allow pre-orders so no one will know for sure until we see what the exact numbers are like
Not surprised.

I was told the same thing at GS. I'm prepared to pay over retail for this. It saddens .e to say this but it is what it is at this point. I'm not about that camping out and going to every store life. I got a job, wife and kids :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom