• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like these more I guess just because of the tongue tag but the purple accents on the lace holders on the other pear is nice :smokin

Nice! Question: Do you have to play Switch on that mini screen or can it be played on the TV?

The Nintendo Switch is a hybrid so you can play any game in handheld mode or on the TV. It's your preference.

Hence the tagline.... Play anytime, anywhere, with anyone.

Last edited:
[Video]

Nintendo ain't discounting :lol:[/Video]
[Video]

I can wait just isn't worth 65$ to me, fighting games tend to go down in price fast, then with all the patches and nerfing moves, I know it's a Nintendo game and big name wii titles still sell for 20-30$ but I'll take my chances

I haven't played on the tv in over a month because I was gonna send my dock in but never got around to it.

Handheld Mario kart makes me hurt my hand maybe I hold the whole switch wrong lol[/video]

I can wait just isn't worth 65$ to me, fighting games tend to go down in price fast, then with all the patches and nerfing moves, I know it's a Nintendo game and big name wii titles still sell for 20-30$ but I'll take my chances

I haven't played on the tv in over a month because I was gonna send my dock in but never got around to it.

Handheld Mario kart makes me hurt my hand maybe I hold the whole switch wrong lol

Naw, the buttons on the Joy-Cons are definitely not good for long play sessions. My thumb gets sore whenever I play in handheld mode for too long. The buttons stick out too much. Luckily the Pro controller's buttons are bigger and flatter.

If you plan on playing over an hour straight I recommend the Pro controller.

I rarely play mine on the TV anymore, it was cool for BOTW but I prefer MK8 in handheld mode
I'm probably gonna be doing handheld mode mostly for now, the LED tv in my bedroom only has one HDMI port and it currently is used for my PS4.

Until I cop a new tv with double HDMI ports (money isn't a problem for this, but I do got some bills to pay off first), I'm probably gonna stick to the handheld for now.

If I got like mad people over for a house party or something, then I'll attach my dock to the 60 inch flat screen at my family's living room downstairs instead.  (I did test the Switch dock out on the 60 inch screen downstairs when I was doing the initial setup.......******* BEAUTIFUL)

Otherwise, my dock will be used as one of my charge for the Switch in my most cases.

Last edited:
Pro controller seems like such a waste of money to me. I don't think I'd even buy one if they were 30 bucks.

Pro controller feels great in hand, love playing Zelda with it. It is expensive, if I didn't have Amazon points I'd probably wouldn't have bought it.

I use the Pro Controller even in handheld mode.........the kickstand behind the console is there for a reason.

But I haven't brought my Switch outside yet, so I cannot be a good example of judgement on that one.  If it is to some public place, I probably won't be bringing the Pro Controller around. 

If I bring it to another friend's house for either a house party or just to chill, definitely bringing the Pro Controller.

I'm probably gonna be doing handheld mode mostly for now, the LED tv in my bedroom only has one HDMI port and it currently is used for my PS4.

Until I cop a new tv with double HDMI ports (money isn't a problem for this, but I do got some bills to pay off first), I'm probably gonna stick to the handheld for now.

Just buy an HDMI splitter.

Just buy an HDMI splitter.
Eh, I just used the easiest method of them all............just detach the HDMI cord from the PS4 and attach it to the Switch's dock port instead.

They both use the same type of HDMI cord, and Destiny 1 is dead to me until the D2 beta comes out in July.  So why not, I guess

Last edited:
wish they had more games focused on older gamers. zelda is cool but not sure what im going to play next

There's plenty of games not sure what you mean older but I'm about to be 30 and rather have fun playing mk8 than a shooter or something

There's a diverse library currently for switch imo binding of Isaac isn't a kid game, apparently they wanted a fetus amiibo for binding of Isaac but who knows if Nintendo shot it down

Is $330 good for a brand new unopened bare bones switch console?

Do you think Nintendo will make any hardware changes over the next year because I can wait ......still playing my backlog of Wii U games (such an underrated library)

Back
Top Bottom