Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
19122507_1535065233212449_5737852385041055744_n.jpg

Nintendo had a whole year dedicated to Luigi.
They gave dude 2 stand alone games.

Not asking for them to make him the star but there's way too many games (flagship series games at that) where he doesn't even make an appearance

If he's not playable at all in Oddessy I'd be mad disappointed 

Screw Luigi. Can we get a dope Wario/Waluigi game ? Been waiting for that since a kid.

It can be done.
Wario's stand alone games have always been pretty god but Waluigi is a one dimensional character that no one a dying to see outside of the spin off series games 
laugh.gif

Wario's stand alone games have always been pretty god but Waluigi is a one dimensional character that no one a dying to see outside of the spin off series games :lol:

True, that's why they need to tie him in with Wario. Like a super Mario Bros. (3ds, Wii) style game, with new enemies and all that. :smokin

I think it would be a hit since it's something different with familiar gameplay.

Thanks for the guys who ported the bundles. Ended up preordering the Zelda bundle. It was about 500 after taxes and shipping. Did I make a good call...was it a fair deal?

Is the rabbids game an rpg? I had read somewhere before it is a spiritual descendent of mario rpg (my all time fave). It's the same publisher correct?

Is the rabbids game an rpg? I had read somewhere before it is a spiritual descendent of mario rpg (my all time fave). It's the same publisher correct?
Yes it is a RPG, I wouldnt call it a spiritual successor though. This ia developed by Ubisoft, mario RPG was by Square

Yeah, who's getting Arms? I never played it, looks interesting... More of a SF guy, but I'm not getting the SF game for the switch, haha.

I added everyone on the first page to my friends list.

:pimp: nice cop big j add me for some mk

No arms for me, I thought about it but for now I'll pass see how it is in a month not I'll wait for a big discount on it

I'll prolly get ARMS next month when I have some money. That Invitational really changed my outlook on the game. It looks simple, but it has some good depth to it. The same for Pokken Tournament.

Back
Top Bottom