• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ican't wait to play Oddyssey but I think they are showing way to much gameplay.
Kinda how ot seems like Sony has shown the whole Spidey movie in trailers
Yeah I get that people are excited for Odyssey, but don't show TOO much gameplay. They should want people to play it for themselves.

laugh.gif
 exactly, I watched parts of that 1st video with the T-Rex and refuse to watch anymore, not trying to spoil too much of it for myself.

Same. My wife was watching gameplay when he was in a desert and was asking me to look. Nah playa, I'll see it in October :smokin

There are pre-orders for new Nintendo Switch bundles on the Gamestop website...........downside is that it is bundled with either 2 kiddie games that no one gives a **** about OR the new ARMs game.

There is a new Zelda BOTW bundle too because of the new DLC coming out, but I think a majority of us that wanted to get the Switch for Zelda..........they already got it on Day 1 or before this month.

So yeah........**** me, I just want to buy a Switch that will allow me to play MK8 and let me reserve both that MarioXRabbids game & Odyssey in piece
mean.gif
You can buy the bundle and return each item that you don't want in-store. Everything is listed seperately on the receipt. It's just matter of having the extra money to buy that bundle.
Its pretty much that, I already know the strategy with those bundles if I'm desparate for a console.

I did it back in the day when I bought a Xbox 360 bundle when it came with 2 ****** games, but it had 2 controllers that I needed.

But I ain't feeling like dishing the extra cash on 2 "rated TV-Y7" kiddie games just so I can get myself a Switch console.

But meh, we'll see.

Last edited:
Honestly the yoshi title doesn't look as good as the Kirby title and I'm not a fan of Kirby at all and a diehard fan of yoshis island on the snes. Wooly world was a step in the right direction and while the new title doesn't look bad it doesn't intrigue me either.

And maybe one day we will get a real sequel, on console, to smrpg. Would be my most anticipated game for sure if we ever got news on a real sequel.

They don't need to reinvent the wheel with yoshi. Just put more enemies in, am actual variety of intriguing bosses, and work on the soundtrack so it's not boring kazoo and whistles for infants and toddlers and we are good

They don't need to reinvent the wheel with yoshi. Just put more enemies in, am actual variety of intriguing bosses, and work on the soundtrack so it's not boring kazoo and whistles for infants and toddlers and we are good

I'm feeling you. After seeing the game play of the newest Yoshi it didn't seem any different from Woolly World. This could be DLC for that game actually.

With that said, I do miss some of the challenge that was present in the OG Yoshi Island games. But I don't think they had me in mind when creating this game. Nintendo does a brilliant job by providing games for so many types of gamers. It's clear the demographic for these games are young kids and newbie gamers. The challenge isn't in the level design. It's basically a collect-a-thon that anyone could pick up and play and get some satisfaction from. These gamers now have a platformer they can play along with a Mario Kart or 1-2 Switch.

I'm basically buying it to play with my girl and my young nieces and nephews. It's fun for me to see them enjoying the games.

I'm feeling you. After seeing the game play of the newest Yoshi it didn't seem any different from Woolly World. This could be DLC for that game actually.

With that said, I do miss some of the challenge that was present in the OG Yoshi Island games. But I don't think they had me in mind when creating this game. Nintendo does a brilliant job by providing games for so many types of gamers. It's clear the demographic for these games are young kids and newbie gamers. The challenge isn't in the level design. It's basically a collect-a-thon that anyone could pick up and play and get some satisfaction from. These gamers now have a platformer they can play along with a Mario Kart or 1-2 Switch.

I'm basically buying it to play with my girl and my young nieces and nephews. It's fun for me to see them enjoying the games.
I've always loved Yoshi games but ever since Yoshi's story the games have been lackluster, way too easy & way too slow paced

Like holy hell in any Mario game Yoshi appears in he's fast as  hell but in his standalone game he lightly jogs throughout the whole game and it makes me wanna rip my hair out

Rocket League has me considering buying a Switch.

Hopefully they have some good bundles come the holidays.

GameSpot Has Switch Bundles available for Pre-Sale. All Ship 6/30. Take advantage.

Nintendo Switch Gray Joy-Con Zelda Pro Bundle

http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-sw...con-zelda-pro-bundle-ships-by-06-30-17/149360

Nintendo Switch Gray Joy-Con ARMS Bundle

http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-sw...-joy-con-arms-bundle-ships-by-06-30-17/149462

Nintendo Switch Gray Joy-Con Family Friendly Bundle

http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-sw...mily-friendly-bundle-ships-by-06-30-17/149359

Nintendo Switch Gray Joy-Con ARMS and Accessories Bundle

http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-sw...d-accessories-bundle-ships-by-06-30-17/149463

As much as I hate dishing out $420 after tax & shipping on the "family bundle" (which is the cheapest bundle that doesn't include a DLC code), I could straight turn around and flip those 2 kiddie games in a trade for either a pro controller and/or MK8 at the same time.

But I don't think my wallet can take it right now
frown.gif

Then again, the ARMS bundle doesn't seem to be "online only" pre-order like the other 3 bundles AND they are giving you a 64 gig micro SD memory card to go with it.  I may have to consider that ARMS bundle.

Last edited:
Stores should have the switch tomorrow no bundle, arms comes out they gonna have consoles for sale
Yeah, I just checked the price for the ARMS Bundle with shipping and tax...........I'm dishing out $450 if I do the online pre-order from Gamestop. 
******* shipping and tax adds an extra $50
mean.gif

I'll just hope and pray Gamestop has their bundles ready for tomorrow IN-STORE

Last edited:
Trying to cop a Nintendo Switch off of a restock alert is harder than a Saturday hyped Jordan release OR even a surprise Jordan restock............christ, Walmart.com had a surprise restock of a $299 Switch console AND it was gone in minutes
mean.gif

Last edited:
Trying to cop a Nintendo Switch off of a restock alert is harder than a Saturday hyped Jordan release OR even a surprise Jordan restock............christ, Walmart.com had a surprise restock of a $299 Switch console AND it was gone in minutes :smh:  
NINTENDO IS REAL IN THESE STREETS!!!!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom