• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Considering Switch consoles sell out online and in-stores after every monthly restock (some Gamestop stores haven't seen a Switch console restocked since April), then I would say you made a smart buy instead of an impulse buy.

Especially with all the new games announced to come out THIS YEAR, you have less $$$ to dish out in order to play these new games..........while the rest of us "Switch-less" people have to wait for both restocks (literally the hard part of this all) AND combo-packages to be able to play these new games
For sure. I missed out when the Switch first came out. Ended up grabbing one weeks later off of Craigslist.

If you can, I'd check there...the restocks and lack thereof are frustrating.

went to the mall for the first time in months last weekend, walked by gamestop and they a display with 8+ switch boxes with $299.99 price tags on them.. i'm in SoCal by the way.

went to the mall for the first time in months last weekend, walked by gamestop and they a display with 8+ switch boxes with $299.99 price tags on them.. i'm in SoCal by the way.
That is "just for display," fam.

I asked employees at like 3-4 Gamestop stores that had these display boxes about them, and they said that they are truly OUT-OF-STOCK. 

Gamestop HQ told their stores to leave those empty price-tagged Switch boxes up so that they can get consumers to sign up for their "Switch call-lists," which are basically some kind of courtesy call from a local Gamestop store whenever a new restock of Switch consoles occurs.

So don't be fooled by the empty Switch boxes with the retail price on them...........IT AIN'T ****, BRO
mean.gif

Just caught the tail end of the Pokken Tournament Championship Invitational and it was dope. Nintendo is doing a great job fostering a competitive community for their games. With so much coming out I wasn't really looking at Pokken as a game to pick up for the Switch but this has me reconsidering.

I held out and got an HD version of a backlogged game announced on PS (Shadow of the Colossus)

Can you guys see the same happening with Metroid Prime Trilogy with the announcement of Prime 4? Or should I just go with the VC one on the Wii U?

Last edited:
The Switch was 110% an impulse buy for me buy I know i won't be regretting it come holiday when people are desperately willing to pay resell to get a console for their kids 
laugh.gif

Barely any update on pikmin 4.
Oh well.
Still need to watch nintendo's presser.

Someone on xbox twitter told nintendo to smash e3.
I think smash is a given, since they gave the ppl metroid/pokemon.

There are pre-orders for new Nintendo Switch bundles on the Gamestop website...........downside is that it is bundled with either 2 kiddie games that no one gives a **** about OR the new ARMs game.

There is a new Zelda BOTW bundle too because of the new DLC coming out, but I think a majority of us that wanted to get the Switch for Zelda..........they already got it on Day 1 or before this month.

So yeah........**** me, I just want to buy a Switch that will allow me to play MK8 and let me reserve both that MarioXRabbids game & Odyssey in piece
mean.gif

There are pre-orders for new Nintendo Switch bundles on the Gamestop website...........downside is that it is bundled with either 2 kiddie games that no one gives a **** about OR the new ARMs game.

There is a new Zelda BOTW bundle too because of the new DLC coming out, but I think a majority of us that wanted to get the Switch for Zelda..........they already got it on Day 1 or before this month.

So yeah........**** me, I just want to buy a Switch that will allow me to play MK8 and let me reserve both that MarioXRabbids game & Odyssey in piece :smh:
You can buy the bundle and return each item that you don't want in-store. Everything is listed seperately on the receipt. It's just matter of having the extra money to buy that bundle.

Ican't wait to play Oddyssey but I think they are showing way to much gameplay.
Kinda how ot seems like Sony has shown the whole Spidey movie in trailers

Back
Top Bottom