• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is the best Nintendo line up I've seen in a while. Even Yoshi and Kirby out here trying to shine. I wonder what else they got for 2018.

Only game I was truly looking forward to was cancelled and Death Stranding looks convoluted as **** from the trailers. Did they show anything for it at E3?

Nothing

I liked what i seen from Sony and Nintendo, even tho the best looking PS4 games come out 2018 and most didn't have a rd, same for Nintendo

Oh so its like some band that may not be really great but just hasnt toured in years vs a band that does shows every year.

No,becasue Metroid Prime games are great. Metroid Prime is one of the greatest games of all time on a console that wasn't so popular at the time

To put in it proper context Pokemon is like JB bringing back Black Cement IV's with the original cut and Nike branding. It's something sneaker aficionados have been wanting for years but never got.

The implications of a console Pokemon will take handheld 2d Pokemon games like Pokemon Red/Blue and upgrade them in terms of scope and scale. I expect bigger worlds, waaay better graphics, and more dynamic battle systems. Kinda like how Mario 64 revolutionized 3D Mario games. This is huge news!

That yoshi game looks interesting tho

Is the Kirby game the same as the one coming out on 3ds ?

I wonder if Pokémon rpg is only being made for switch

I don't think the 3ds is going out just yet

Unless I see the trailer/gameplay.. I'm not interested in Pokemon RPG.. especially since they've made so many ****** pokemon games (other than the gameboy/nintendo DS versions).. what if they transfer the pokemon games from the DS to the switch and add a few little cut scenes ? >D

That yoshi game looks interesting tho

Is the Kirby game the same as the one coming out on 3ds ?

I wonder if Pokémon rpg is only being made for switch

I don't think the 3ds is going out just yet

Yoshi for the Switch is instacopped. It's the one game my girl and I can play together and not fight about :lol:

As for the 3DS I think that Metroid game is the last BIG release on the system. Nintendo will support for another year or so, but the Switch will be their main focus in 2018,

Those are huge announcements and I'm not trying to downplay them but I think people want to see something. Even a CG trailer would have did something. They had nothing to show for Metroid or Pokemon. I'd think those games are 2019 at best. Sony does it too so I'm not used to it :lol: but a lot of gamers want to see what's coming in the near future.

Yoshi for the Switch is instacopped. It's the one game my girl and I can play together and not fight about
laugh.gif
Ripped because same 
laugh.gif

Those are huge announcements and I'm not trying to downplay them but I think people want to see something. Even a CG trailer would have did something. They had nothing to show for Metroid or Pokemon. I'd think those games are 2019 at best. Sony does it too so I'm not used to it :lol: but a lot of gamers want to see what's coming in the near future.

I think you're right, but I think strategically announcing these games eases the minds of those on the fence about copping a Switch. A Pokemon game guarantees the system's long term success while the Metroid game eases the minds of Nintendo fans that we will continue to see beloved franchises on the system.

What Nintendo has for 2017 is great for now, but there are still monsters still on the horizon.

What is vc ? Isn't it just old games on your new system if that's the case, didn't they already say to expect a trial this summer for the Nintendo online which will come with games for free monthly (I'm guessing to purchase as well) online added to old games and all that jazz ?

Does anyone else like the Amiibo just becasue the artistic value the have. Some of these figurines are very detailed for the money you pay.

I love Amiibo, but I already collect Hot Toys and collecting Amiibo is a dangerous and slippery slope. I just have archer Link and Zelda from BoTW with Cloud on pre-order. I want the Player 2 Cloud, but missed out on that pre-order. I might scoop up a Mario at least eventually just to have some my favorite characters.

:smh:
That slippery slope.

Back
Top Bottom