• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

That 12 min section camera

786de3bed1f86697ab32568f6fb3a216.gif

It's so weird seeing humans in a Mario game. Since Sunshine and Galaxy were both amazing, this will probably be too.

Finally beat BoTW :pimp:

Still need to clean up a ton of shrines and side quests, but I'm glad I finished up the main story finally. Looking back, idk if it's my favorite Zelda game, but it's up there. The feeling when you first play it is undeniable; the game had a sense of magic to it. While I would have loved more story or more actual dungeons, I liked the direction of the game and the open world.

On to the DLC.

They picked a great date, 20$ off Black Friday seems likely if you could find a copy lol

Plus I'm sure we will see a mario bundle

So Yoshi is looks like a mix of Little Big Planet with Nintendo flare
Looks similar to the art style of Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island for SNES. Also some of the mechanics look similar like swallowing enemies to create throwable eggs.

Last edited:
Finally beat BoTW :pimp:

Still need to clean up a ton of shrines and side quests, but I'm glad I finished up the main story finally. Looking back, idk if it's my favorite Zelda game, but it's up there. The feeling when you first play it is undeniable; the game had a sense of magic to it. While I would have loved more story or more actual dungeons, I liked the direction of the game and the open world.

On to the DLC.

I love BOTW but I'm not really feeling the DLC

I hope it ends up being good tho

This is what Metroid 4 meant to a lot of Nintendo fans yesterday. That one announcement "won E3" for many of us Nintendo fans. We've been waiting on this game for almost a decade and now we know it's coming. I can't wait.

Not only that, shortly after the Direct Nintendo's stock shot up. Mario Odyssey was quite possibly the most impressive game shown at E3 and that 25 minute Direct had Nintendo trending all over social media for hours. It just confirms what we all hoped for. Nintendo is in their bag right now and it's only gonna continue as long as they keep listening to their fans and giving us the games we want to play.

So my Switch has been sitting after grabbing MK8 and I was starting to worry if the Switch was an impulsive buy for me. BOTW is amazing but I haven't had a lot of time to play it especially with a baby on the way but after seeing more of Odyssey, I may be ready to do this thang again.

So my Switch has been sitting after grabbing MK8 and I was starting to worry if the Switch was an impulsive buy for me. BOTW is amazing but I haven't had a lot of time to play it especially with a baby on the way but after seeing more of Odyssey, I may be ready to do this thang again.
Considering Switch consoles sell out online and in-stores after every monthly restock (some Gamestop stores haven't seen a Switch console restocked since April), then I would say you made a smart buy instead of an impulse buy.

Especially with all the new games announced to come out THIS YEAR, you have less $$$ to dish out in order to play these new games..........while the rest of us "Switch-less" people have to wait for both restocks (literally the hard part of this all) AND combo-packages to be able to play these new games

Back
Top Bottom