• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn Imma need to know if Nintendo's next 'next gen' console is backwards compatible.

Cuz they trying to make me buy even more games before they're done with the Switch.

Last edited:
I bought the first half of the Megaman X legacy collection for 7.99 a couple of weeks ago. Is the 2nd part worth getting? I never played any of those much at all, I've heard X5 is pretty good. Also seen people say X8 isn't bad, just kind of different

I've been wanting to replay SMRPG bad lately. Played a little bit on my SNES classic when I got it but stopped. I'll wait on the remake because I don't remember everything about the game. Some stuff will feel new again. :pimp:
2 copies, digital to play and physical for the shelf. Need this to do well, maybe we can get a sequel

I've been wanting to replay SMRPG bad lately. Played a little bit on my SNES classic when I got it but stopped. I'll wait on the remake because I don't remember everything about the game. Some stuff will feel new again. :pimp:
2 copies, digital to play and physical for the shelf. Need this to do well, maybe we can get a sequel

If this remake sells out great, Squeenix will have to beg Nintendo for the sequel too

Playing SMRPG on my SNES classic this afternoon. Also, hakChi was super clutch. Added a bunch of cool stuff to it that wasn't originally on it several months back

Snapchat-771606746.jpg

I wonder if (since the mushroom kingdom is in the background) we will get to go back to the mushroom kingdom during the main or post game of mario bros wonder...

It would be dope to include dkc island (since the movie included dk) so we can have some sort of tie to dkc inspired levels.

Since yoshi is playable it would be nice to either have some levels from dinosaur Land or yoshis island or both. Same for daisy; hopefully sarasaraland is included on the world map. That would be dope. Would be nice to get wario and waluigi in. I realize that's a lot but for a 2d mario I hope it's as ambitious as 3d world. Hopefully the post game is around as long as the main game like 3d world.

On that note I hope we get a 3d world and odyssey sequel.

Lastly, I wish nintendo would port galaxy 2,, dkc returns, wooly world and the entire nsmb series and hopefully we still get a thousand year door port, remaster or remake.

Back
Top Bottom