Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
6acbbr817a5b1.jpg

At the Yiga cpan base rn in BotW doing the stealth part and I have to say... this is probably my least favorite part of the game. Worst than MGS1 type of stupid stealth and 1 hit kill bs, and no check points. Super lame fake difficulty

At the Yiga cpan base rn in BotW doing the stealth part and I have to say... this is probably my least favorite part of the game. Worst than MGS1 type of stupid stealth and 1 hit kill bs, and no check points. Super lame fake difficulty

I remember how annoying that was lol

Same. Felt the same way about BOTW too. Admittedly though, I’ve always had short attention spans for anything other than Pokémon games. It’s got nothing to do with the quality of the game and more so to do with this feeling that I’m not making any progress. I don’t think that even has to do with pacing either, it was the flood of videos that came out with all the constructs people have built to beat bosses and such while I’m still wandering around with a rusted sword 😂

I own the game though so at some point I’ll pick it up and play it again. I believe it’s as good as people say it is I just have to be in the right head space for it

BoTW is one of the best games I have ever played but it took me 155 hours over 5 years to finally beat it. So I feel you.

The same will be for ToTK and idgaf

So far I’m enjoying TOTK more than I did BOTW. I definitely like the temples better than the divine beasts. They’re not the “traditional” temples from the older games, but they’re fine for what Zelda is now.

Yeah this part of the game is really broken and demonstrates how bad the lock on stealth kill doesnt wirk, how poorly the game controls in enclosed environments... I literally kept grabbing on to walls instead of running away... and how bad the camera is. I almost want to shelf it, but I will beat it I just krep hetting cheated because of poor design

I'm at work and can't really watch that video or the mario rpg one with sound yet but I can't wait and take all my money. I need the physical copies of both tho.

All I want now from Nintendo is a new dkc game with kremlings and a yoshis island sequel.

I'm at work and can't really watch that video or the mario rpg one with sound yet but I can't wait and take all my money. I need the physical copies of both tho.

All I want now from Nintendo is a new dkc game with kremlings and a yoshis island sequel.
i feel you, i just sneak popped my airpod in and watched real quick. haha

want both.

Back
Top Bottom