• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably next year. I dont think they will announce it this year because theyre probably gonna want to cease production and sell off most of the old hardware.

Then again they might keep making it since they actually make money on hardware.

used to think next switch was coming next year but after that direct i def don’t think we’re seeing it til early 2025

yeah if you’re a toddler

nah i love the switch but mines only been touched like twice since i got my deck in january :lol:
My son is almost a teenager and loves the Switch. I stopped playing with it since I don't have time much to game. Same with pc and the reason why my gpu upgrade is put on hold.

How would y’all feel if we got a 2D Mario game that was more similar to SMW and the NES games? That would mean no 4 player co-op at all. You get a turn, I get a turn.

I miss that style. I love my family but I need my 2 minutes of fame. I don’t want to share screen time and have to focus on you getting in my way.

Was making good progress on TotK... finally unlocked tge whole upper world map. Took my Switch to my moms yesterday for the 4th and think I left it there. Sucks because I have the day off and wanted to play it but Im not making that 1.5 hour drive again. Pros and cons of portable systems I guess

I don't think it'll be soon, Tears of the Kingdom is still a new release so they'll need another big new title to market a new console...
New 3D Mario and/or TotK port. I’d say Mario Kart 9 but they’re still releasing DLC for MK8. A new Smash would be wild since Sakurai was supposed to be done with it.

It'll definitely be a New 3D Mario that will be the launch title for an upcoming Switch successor............considering we never got any Odyssey 2 announcement at all after Mario Odyssey was released. The closest we got to "another 3D Mario" on the Switch was the Bowser's Fury extra game that was attached to the Mario 3D World Switch port

So Nintendo definitely holding their dear life on a New 3D Mario for the next generation instead of delivering another one for the current Switch generation like with Zelda in BOTW and TOTK

Was making good progress on TotK... finally unlocked tge whole upper world map. Took my Switch to my moms yesterday for the 4th and think I left it there. Sucks because I have the day off and wanted to play it but Im not making that 1.5 hour drive again. Pros and cons of portable systems I guess
Tell her meet you half way.

Back
Top Bottom