• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The sky islands are pointless. I thought they were going to have some connection to Skyward Sword or be another world to explore.

The sky islands are pointless. I thought they were going to have some connection to Skyward Sword or be another world to explore.

I honestly just like trying to reach and diving from them.

No issues with the lack of connection, ToTK is turning out to truly just be a sequel and nothing more.

I haven't seen anything too exciting in the depths either.

I haven't seen anything too exciting.

I agree. The depths is boring as hell and not fun to explore. I got about 70 hours so far but stopped playing for Final Fantasy XVI. I’ll get back to TotK one day.

totk was very fun for like 10 hrs imo. Stopped playing towards the story after a few a hours and just cruised. Combat is pretty terrible

I feel like the exact same thing happened to me in BOTW

I couldn't put BOTW down for all 100+hr I played. I think what I need to do for TOTK is just follow the storyline and not get caught up in all the extra open-world-ness if that makes any sense. All that extra exploration was new in BOTW so it was cool. But it's just sort of an extra time sink in TOTK.

Crazy, i also put in 50 hours into TOTK and stopped playing :lol: i plan to get back to it eventually

Phenomenal game, I just feel my style is more ‘pick up and play’. If i have a quick hour to play, i don’t feel like im getting much done in TOTK with that hour. Im honestly very hesitant to play it unless i know i can put in a solid 2-3 hour session… which is rare these days :frown:

The Stable Trotters
3FC93EFE-0165-47D3-AE0F-A3E414A7AD27.jpeg

403F5CAE-892E-48F3-A1AD-B3B0DB0C1EB0.jpeg

I’m sure y’all have see all the adds across social media for the “too good to be true” Nintendo switch deals. Well i was actually get an order in, invite a friend (me on another device) and qualify for the $56 switch light promotion. I also happened to have $20 off couple applied to my cart. So it all came out to $38 with tax. A week later the switch showed up. Only catch that it’s a Chinese region switch, so all the instructions and such are in Chinese, which is fine because the system itself isn’t region locked. It also wasn’t double box and came in a shipping bag.
IMG_5518.jpeg
IMG_5519.jpeg
IMG_5521.jpeg
IMG_5520.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom