• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got the Collector's Edition of BotW without issue back in 2017. Now everybody's a reseller and it's damn near impossible to get one. I read somewhere that Gamestop is supposed to have a minimum of 4 during the midnight release. That probably just means the employees and their friends will eat good, but I might just give it a try.

Tears of the Kingdom (seems to be) the greatest game i’ve ever (unfortunately never had the chance to) play (because it’s not out at the moment). Easily game of the year.

Glad I was able to snag the collectors edition as well.

25 FPS on switch, do not let that disappoint you trust me.
I had GotY coming down to this and Starfield. I'm hoping it's Starfield. I need Xbox to get a win. The fanboy wars and narrative surrounding Xbox is getting out of hand, imo.

The BotW CE was not an easy cop... I missed out on it and I have pretty much every other Zelda CE. Then again I dont think I even wanted it because I had no interest in the Switch and I was POed they delayed the Wii U version because of it.

Nintendo sucks.

Anyway my CE Switch should be here later today so I guess Ill take a pic of my Zelda collection.

I usually have the worst luck when it comes to anything “limited”. I grabbed the CE for BotW via with ease so I just assumed it was readily available :lol:

I didn’t have a chance with TotK. As soon as the links go live, they’re sold out within seconds :smh:

20230502_182330.jpg

You’re right about resellers as one of my coworkers said, he’s thinking of buying zelda switch multiples, grading and keeping it till it’s time to sell. I didn’t even know systems can be worth.

If I can get a CE of BotW2 then BotW will be the next game I play after I beat Links Awakening. I gonna find my damn mini usb cable to charge my Wii U controllers!

This gonna be fun. Doing a run of BOTW then I’ll do TOTK. Gonna be goty by far wether you like it or not :lol:

I am finally wrapping up BoTW this week. What a game! There is something very therapeutic about this game. Whatever it is the developers definitely captured it.

nah i’m out in LA. the land is pretty small but it was awesome. if you grew up playin the games it’s a must see. the entire land is interactive if you buy the power up band, there’s a bunch of mini games. if you win 3 of those you get to check out a mini game against bowser jr. the mario kart ride is super short but pretty epic.

IMG_0357.jpeg
IMG_0356.jpeg
IMG_0355.jpeg
IMG_0354.jpeg
IMG_0349.jpeg
IMG_0325.jpeg
IMG_0330.jpeg
IMG_0335.jpeg
IMG_0337.jpeg

for the culture

Not really a spoiler but saw this tweet regarding TotK.

This was probably my biggest request :smokin

Updated TOTK to patch 1.0.1 (day one patch) which dropped two days ago. Game runs like butter on the Switch now. Should be g2g on release day.

Last edited:
Not really a spoiler but saw this tweet regarding TotK.

This was probably my biggest request :smokin

False.

Game has three areas Sky, Ground, Underground. The game does not feature any isolated “dungeons” with their own feel. It does have some “ruins” and other areas in game as part of the boss battles that are infact pretty fancy.

Back
Top Bottom