• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NSMB Deluxe top 5? That’s wild too :lol:

5. 3D World
4. Galaxy
3. SM64
2. SMB3
1. SMW

Sadly, I’ve not played nor finished Galaxy 2. I recently picked up a copy so hoping to fix that soon.
Lol, NSMB is up there because it’s one Ive played with my twin boys. Memories…

I didn’t play SM64 until over a decade after the release so I don’t have that same love for it as many. I got Galaxy 2 over 1 because I love Yoshi.

Odyssey was damn near perfection IMO…

NSMB Deluxe top 5? That’s wild too :lol:

5. 3D World
4. Galaxy
3. SM64
2. SMB3
1. SMW

Sadly, I’ve not played nor finished Galaxy 2. I recently picked up a copy so hoping to fix that soon.
Galaxy 2’s final level is even more difficult than champion’s road

I just took the fam to see Mario. I personally would give it about a 7/10. It was cool. The music was on point. Wish we could have heard
Bowser’s Castle Theme from SMW for more than 3 seconds

I just took the fam to see Mario. I personally would give it about a 7/10. It was cool. The music was on point. Wish we could have heard
Bowser’s Castle Theme from SMW for more than 3 seconds
That track you're talking about is called Level Complete. I have played the album more times than I like to share. I enjoyed that and the galaxy part that played after.

That track you're talking about is called Level Complete. I have played the album more times than I like to share. I enjoyed that and the galaxy part that played after.
I didn’t know the OST was on streaming platforms. It being Nintendo, I just didn’t even bother to look :lol:

thought Mario was great. characters, sounds, music, locations, easter eggs, end credit!

ready for a sequel and Nintendo-Verse. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom