• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thought we would see some thoughts on ToTK.

I think it looks pretty much the same as BoTW but I only saw like 1 minute of gameplay. Not a bad thing at all though. If it is at least 15% better across the board that would align with my expectations

Thought we would see some thoughts on ToTK.

I think it looks pretty much the same as BoTW but I only saw like 1 minute of gameplay. Not a bad thing at all though. If it is at least 15% better across the board that would align with my expectations

Yeah looked pretty similar and I think I even heard the same ambient song playing while he was roaming Hyrule.

I don't really mind that though tbh. If they just give us BOTW + Dungeons I'll be happy.

Fuse and Ultrahand ability is going have folks making some wild stuff

giphy.gif

Can anyone recommend a good set of joy cons that feel like a ps/ Xbox controller for handheld? Not feeling the default joycons.

Couldn’t disagree more with this list :lol:

Ion know man, for me I’d probably put Galaxy 2 before 1, Mario 3 before Odyssey, 64 behind both Galaxy games, Sunshine wouldn’t make the list, and New Super Mario Deluxe would probably round out the top 5

Ion know man, for me I’d probably put Galaxy 2 before 1, Mario 3 before Odyssey, 64 behind both Galaxy games, Sunshine wouldn’t make the list, and New Super Mario Deluxe would probably round out the top 5
NSMB Deluxe top 5? That’s wild too :lol:

5. 3D World
4. Galaxy
3. SM64
2. SMB3
1. SMW

Sadly, I’ve not played nor finished Galaxy 2. I recently picked up a copy so hoping to fix that soon.

NSMB Deluxe top 5? That’s wild too :lol:

5. 3D World
4. Galaxy
3. SM64
2. SMB3
1. SMW

Sadly, I’ve not played nor finished Galaxy 2. I recently picked up a copy so hoping to fix that soon.

The Wii-U version or the Switch version with Bowser's Fury? :nerd::emoji_thinking:🤔

The Wii-U version or the Switch version with Bowser's Fury? :nerd::emoji_thinking:🤔
I played and 100%’d the Switch version. I didn’t bother with Bowser’s Fury. I always had plans to go back to it.

I owned and played the Wii U version but lost it in the middle of a move. I believe my son and I made it to the last world too :smh:

Back
Top Bottom