• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Zelda won’t be a day 1 for me unfortunately. Major backlog and I have to buy another switch to boot. I’ll get to it whenever, it took the stay at home pandemic for me to finally bite on Breath of the Wild and a year to actually beat it. I’m ashamed at how far and fast my gamer hobby fell off. All I can get off is 1 or 2 hour battle Royale sessions, or some handheld couch gaming. Sitting down to play and beat a game is actually a chore but I will take vacation from work to lock in on FFXVI and GTA6.

I played DREDGE on my Switch this week. Pretty fun game. Basic fishing sim with a sinister undertone. Spent like 10-15 hours on it.

pre ordered zelada. if you trade in a game for it your trade in value increases by 20%
GameStop? I paid mine off alongside FF XVI Deluxe Edition but I might have something to put towards that and get some money back.

I really wanna beat this. Super dark game though. I wasn’t feeling it at the time.

I deff recommend giving it another go. One of my favorite Metroidvanias that I've played. Similar to Hollow Knight in that you need to piece together the story yourself thru NPC's, environment, etc.

I saw a cat on ERA willing to pay $300 if someone could get him an early copy by this week :lol:

Back
Top Bottom