Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
False.

Game has three areas Sky, Ground, Underground. The game does not feature any isolated “dungeons” with their own feel. It does have some “ruins” and other areas in game as part of the boss battles that are infact pretty fancy.
1683732484711.gif

They saying the day 1 patch that dropped improved the performance a decent amount. Caved and copped on the Australian eshop to play it earlier. Still gonna cop a CE For the collection

Anyone do that voucher thing for this game? Makes sense since its the most expensive Switch game... but I dont have Online and I dont want it.

Someone gave it a 6. I feel sorry for him cause the internet about to destroy that man and the website simply because he has a different opinion.

Someone gave it a 6. I feel sorry for him cause the internet about to destroy that man and the website simply because he has a different opinion.
If he had a valid reason, then I don't think he would get burned at the stake. Can't really trust people with certain opinions since most of them nowadays are expecting such reactions for traffic. Worst part is having the lowest opinion which still exists.

So I havent been following hardly anything about this game, but is it a direct sequel to BotW or just a seperate entry like any other Zelda?

Average, above average, it shouldn’t matter. A review is still an opinion of said reviewer. I’ll be the first to say that BotW was somewhere a 7&8, for me. There’s quite a few open world games I’m putting ahead of it. Doesn’t mean BotW is bad, it’s just not a masterpiece, imo.

Y’all don’t find it odd that every reviewer thinks said game is 10/10? Like damn near 70 people reviewed the game and they all felt the same way?!?!? C’mon man :lol:

Average, above average, it shouldn’t matter. A review is still an opinion of said reviewer. I’ll be the first to say that BotW was somewhere a 7&8, for me. There’s quite a few open world games I’m putting ahead of it. Doesn’t mean BotW is bad, it’s just not a masterpiece, imo.

Y’all don’t find it odd that every reviewer thinks said game is 10/10? Like damn near 70 people reviewed the game and they all felt the same way?!?!? C’mon man :lol:
🤷🏿‍♂️

I find it odd that a single review rated it significantly low compared to the popular consensus. I would understand it if he feels it was a 7 or 8. but 6? now that raises an eyebrow. as I mentioned, it would depend on the content of the person's review.

IMG_3439.png

If anyone is still looking for this. Check bestbuy.com. Type in your zip code and see if a BB near you still has it in stock for store pick up.

Back
Top Bottom