• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CE is very well done! Glad they werent impossible to get... ended up ordering 3 CEs and Pro controllers but I might just cancel my best buy orders since theyre all in store pick ups and its a 2 hour round trip to get there.

20230512_095158.jpg
20230512_095038.jpg
20230512_095252.jpg

GameStop wouldn’t let you get the wooden plaque with the CE :smh:
Nah I preordered like everyone else. I would have raised hell for that cheap *** wood. How you gonna penalize me for spending more?
I picked up the CE, got a plaque and a dead arm sleeve too

Tried replaying botw and the running and jumping threw me off. Can the controls here be switched on totk?

Nah I preordered like everyone else. I would have raised hell for that cheap *** wood. How you gonna penalize me for spending more?
I picked up the CE, got a plaque and a dead arm sleeve too
I initially had the standard preordered and then was able to switch to the CE a few hours before release. I wasn't really tripping on it but my son probably would have hung it somewhere in his room. As far as the sleeve, they were giving those out as prizes for some trivia they had put together.

Spent 3-4 hours on Zelda last night, wow so much fun. Loving it so far.

Definitely missing the paraglider though lol.

Ngl, the frame rate for me is abysmal. The more items that I fuse together, the more the frames drop. Also, I wish Nintendo would have allowed us to remap the controls. The run and jump buttons being opposite of each other is terrible, imo.

the good stuff; I love the abilities.

Ngl, the frame rate for me is abysmal. The more items that I fuse together, the more the frames drop. Also, I wish Nintendo would have allowed us to remap the controls. The run and jump buttons being opposite of each other is terrible, imo.

the good stuff; I love the abilities.
I've seen this mentioned a few times in a few YT videos and but I think you should be able to swap the controls in the settings somewhere.

My CE just touched down. About to put some time in finally 🤗

I've seen this mentioned a few times in a few YT videos and but I think you should be able to swap the controls in the settings somewhere.

My CE just touched down. About to put some time in finally 🤗
You can switch the jump button to B and the sprint button to X. It’s still awkward as hell. I wish Nintendo would explain the logic behind this. It’s so weird, imo.

Edit: you were right, I guess you can tweak stuff in the Switch settings. I’m gonna give it a go tomorrow

Last edited:
You can switch the jump button to B and the sprint button to X. It’s still awkward as hell. I wish Nintendo would explain the logic behind this. It’s so weird, imo.

Edit: you were right, I guess you can tweak stuff in the Switch settings. I’m gonna give it a go tomorrow

Clutch. Yeah let me read this first because the controls being switched up is no good :lol:

Yeah a big gripe of mine is that all of the controls/menus are still the same clunkiness of BOTW. I'll have to check out those remap settings. I can live with the FPS although it is annoying even with an overclock.

After like 25hrs I'm loving every second of it though. The first 4-5 hours had me on the fence but now I can't get enough. I feel like this playthrough will take an easy 100+ hours just like BOTW.

Back
Top Bottom