• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I feel like building a PC will open up an entirely different can of worms for me.

I have a $2k gaming laptop thought that can’t run current game on high locked at 60 though :lol:.

In terms of price the trade off for portability is significant.
I moved away from gaming laptops since I don't game away from home anymore nor still doing graveyard shift. The disparity in performance is huge between a pc and a laptop. at $2k, you'll be set for atleast 5 years of extreme quality gaming on pc. You'd be lucky to get 3 years on a laptop before it starts failing you.

Im a pretty hardcore gamer but I work a lot so I dont really get to play games as much as I would like to or probably should considering how much I have invested in games but I would never sell any of my consoles... though I should probably sell one of my PCs.

Anyway I am pretty sure Im almost done with Fire Emblem Engage. Fun game, awful story and characters. Love the attention to detail, graphics, environments... mini games are pretty damn weak. I need Triangle Strategy story with the FE graphics.

Going to Vegas in 10 days, thinking about buying Live a Live...

Im a pretty hardcore gamer but I work a lot so I dont really get to play games as much as I would like to or probably should considering how much I have invested in games but I would never sell any of my consoles... though I should probably sell one of my PCs.

Anyway I am pretty sure Im almost done with Fire Emblem Engage. Fun game, awful story and characters. Love the attention to detail, graphics, environments... mini games are pretty damn weak. I need Triangle Strategy story with the FE graphics.

my days of being a hardcore gamer is quite gone now. can't even find the time to play with my son with his new rig.

Yo, the spirit and heart in Live A Live is amazing. That game has no business being as good as it is. I need to finish it. Completed 6/8 stories so far.

Square could literally take all my money if they chose to truly remake all their SNES games in HD2D. Tried the demo for Octopath 2, and it made me realize that HD2D is my lane for RPGs. I miss when you couldn’t rely on graphics to sell your game. Newer FF’s and other AAA’s look great, but they don’t have the same soul that those 90s and 90s inspired RPGs have.

Anyways, pick it up and you will not be disappointed, I guarantee that.

Any love for the 3DS? :lol:

The eshop will close 3/27 and they have some good sales right now. Shovel Knight is $4.49 haha

I really wish they'd port wooly world, tatsunoko vs Capcom, mario galaxy 2, super mario 3d land, nsmb wii and dkc returns.

Any love for the 3DS? :lol:

The eshop will close 3/27 and they have some good sales right now. Shovel Knight is $4.49 haha
bought one about a year ago and hacked in immediately

any game you want for free DS or 3DS
you can even run an N64 emulator on it it’s kinda wild

Theres already a PC thread...

I really hate Nintendo... how they went from the awesome VC to this monthly sub to stream these random old *** games. Most customer unfriendly gaming company there is, basically the Apple of video games. No reason why they didnt carry over the VC to the Switch other than greed.

Sony is a close 2nd tho.

Honestly, I might just buy all the VC games that Zai want via Wii U before the shop closes. Nintendo is going to continue to drip feed these games because they want you to continue your service subscription.

No you guys didn’t, you forgot to hook up audio

F5CA080F-D813-4AF6-991F-1EDEDE8D349E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom