• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Metroid prime is only $40. I’ll get the physical next week. Switch is the only system where physical makes sense to get because it takes up little space compared to a game from the e shop.

:lol: I'm still laughing at you bringing the SUn inside.
lol. i actually took the level down and changed it to a shorter castle level without the sun. i was hoping to make it more fun/cool than super hard. it didn't matter since i made the level after the game died. :frown:

oh well...mm3 i'll cop day one so my levels get played more. i might use the idea of the second half of the OG version in a different level if i can make it more fun.

D1FAFF30-8E0C-4A5A-BFE2-5B2AA1580E56.jpeg

Late as hell, but I finally got a Switch

My 15 hopes

1. Star road is mentioned
2. Dinosaur land
3. A smrpg: lotss reference...like mallow or geno or smithy or something
4. Cape feathers are included in the movie
5. Koopalings in the post credits scene
6. Sarasara Land
7. Vegetable throwing, keys, secret exits and red coins referenced
8. Red/blue/yellow yoshi used along with their powers from smw
9. 4th wall break that references auto scrolling
10. In memory of shabadoo and others that passed away that appeared on the smb super show in the credits
11. I'm assuming we'll get a scene with the super star powerup but yeah, I'd like to see it. Would be dope to get a scene of 7-7 from smb3 for example where mario has to continuously get the star...
12. Dkc movie involving kremlings teased somehow.
13. Paper mario reference
14. Smash bros reference
15 sonic/link/kirby/fox/pikachu/wario cameo (any would do but preferably something as dope as sonic or wario)

Cappy would go on my list but I'm hoping they save him for a sequel. I'm hoping they tie smb3 and mario odyssey together and have cappy in a movie like that.

Last edited:
Oh, and if they do lil **** like including the moon from yoshis island and Rafael the raven on it or as a constellation it would def be crazy to me.

Judging from the trailers it looks like little Easter eggs will be all over the movie. I can't wait.

Playing a video game you are not good at really opens your eyes to the ugly side of competition in video games. Competitive Pokémon is an ambomination. I have never seen a video game reduced that much in terms of the competitive vs casual dynamic

I def had some Pokémon cards taken away from me. I never even got them back :smh:

more like a raging psychopath. great thing he is going to jail. we don't need those kind of dangerous people roaming around with other kids.
If he’s autistic doubt he’s going to jail or real jail.

Gotta be crazy to think they put autistic ppl in jail with regular criminals.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom