• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m going to pay $70 for day one TOTK because BOTW is my favorite game ever, so it doesn’t matter what the price is.

Plus, someone has to pay for the 10% salary increase at Nintendo. We knew it had to be us lol

I paid $45 for BOTW in late 2018, so it’s a wash to me. No other game is getting me at $70, unless it’s Switch 2’s Smash game or a Fire Emblem Arc System works fighter.

Might have to buy a Switch again.
27E9D36F-FADC-42C2-999D-BD2520581524.jpeg

The extra $10 is supposed to be because newer games on newer hardware are harder to develop due to the amount of detail and prgramming required. Nintendo is ******* pushing the limit... of the Wii U hardware. Ill buy this game when it goes on sale for $50 or less. I still have put more than 5 hours into BotW anyway because Nintendo kibda killed my excitement playing it by gimping and delaying the Wii U version, because thats the type of **** company Nintendo is.

That Metroid Prime remastered looks TOUGH.

announced and released on the same day…where they do that at?!

Ill buy Metroid Prime when it goes on sale for $20 or so, they should have released the trilogy but I guess they are gonna milk it so I can wait.

Never finished it because all the damn back tracking...

I read that the trilogy was the original plan but was scrapped when they got the green light for Prime 4.

It really depends on the game. Dread was on sale quite a few times last year

was gonna say sumn but held my tongue :lol:
I’m just shocked but I will say that I know some folks IRL who probably don’t know Zelda. I just assumed if you’re posting in a Nintendo thread online, you’d have to know this stuff :lol:

Should have been more clear. Knew it was popular. But the way they dissect almost every inch of the trailer :lol:

The groups are huge. No other game group I’m in has the age range from like 5yo to like 50 :wow:

Back
Top Bottom