• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If he’s autistic doubt he’s going to jail or real jail.

Gotta be crazy to think they put autistic ppl in jail with regular criminals.
I extremely doubtful that he is even autistic. his intention on threatening and killing someone, notion that he can go to jail are not signs of autism but psychopathy. I'm not saying that I'm an expert, but I've been around autistic people and pretty much the safest place to work with. it's a different story though with drug addicts, bipolar or mpd people. hope the experts don't miscategorize autism because it gives those people a bad name as much as people misusing mental health problems.

May is approaching soon, time to scour eBay for that hackable switch I been putting off on getting.

I def had some Pokémon cards taken away from me. I never even got them back :smh:
That vs. having my mom come down to the school to get it back. Yeah I’ll just take the L. Lost a game boy like that, ended up trading some shoes for another one a week after.

When I was in like 3rd or 4th grade, a teacher took my sonic 3 (this is back in the day when we used to borrow each others games and actually give them back whenever with no problems).
I didn't physically harm her or anything but I def took the key to her draw and got my **** back lol.

Physical copies of prime remastered getting eaten up everywhere. Got mine today not sure if I should open
it’s not limited or on any timed release like the all stars collection was so i wouldn’t trip

if you open it and want a sealed copy at retail later, they’ll be there

resellers just jumping the gun that’s all

got it about two months ago
havent touched my switch since and sold my PS5

in terms of gaming it’s life changing fr

was sleeping on the freedom you get with PC gaming for too long but i’ve been awakened :lol:

Well damn!? What games do you play on it?

Yeah I caught the PC bug too. It started with a pretty gnarly gaming laptop and now I am pretty much all the way in. I will probably build a PC.

Selling your PS5 is bold though :lol: but I been wylin I can’t front. I repurchased games on PC etc. Ricky D Ricky D will tell you about the shenanigans

Well damn!? What games do you play on it?

Yeah I caught the PC bug too. It started with a pretty gnarly gaming laptop and now I am pretty much all the way in. I will probably build a PC.

Selling your PS5 is bold though :lol: but I been wylin I can’t front. I repurchased games on PC etc. Ricky D Ricky D will tell you about the shenanigans
literally everything lol

been running through hogwarts on it lately but also been downloading hella gamecube and gba games

mods are truly a gift :lol:

as far as the PS5 tho, mine was already collecting dust before the steamdeck and having both just seemed redundant to me

if sony exclusives are just gonna come to steam a year after release anyway no reason to hold onto it

literally everything lol

been running through hogwarts on it lately but also been downloading hella gamecube and gba games

mods are truly a gift :lol:

as far as the PS5 tho, mine was already collecting dust before the steamdeck and having both just seemed redundant to me

if sony exclusives are just gonna come to steam a year after release anyway no reason to hold onto it

Do you think you will build a PC?

I can’t sell my PS5 despite having a pretty good PC :lol:

My Switch collects dust but has been that way for a while. I usually lose it around the house and don’t find it for weeks at a time but every now and again I’ll play it. I think the last game I played was Xenoblade Chronicles DE last summer. I’m torn on Zelda this year cause I do believe that Switch Gen 2 is closer than we think but I don’t know if I’ll want to miss out on the initial discussions.

- Singapore Speedway (Tour)
- Bangkok Rush (Tour)
- DK's Snowboard Cross (Wii)
- Riverside Park (Super Circuit)
- Amsterdam Drift (Tour)
- Mario Circuit (DS)
- Waluigi Stadium (Double Dash)
- Yoshi's Island (Original)

If I'm only gaming, I'm fine with only having consoles. But since I'm more into browsing, watching stuff and buying more, a PC makes a lot of sense.

nah i don’t got the time or patience for that

if anything i’d buy a prebuilt one but the steamdeck with its desktop mode is doing everything i need it to currently

Yeah I feel like building a PC will open up an entirely different can of worms for me.

I have a $2k gaming laptop thought that can’t run current game on high locked at 60 though :lol:.

In terms of price the trade off for portability is significant.

Back
Top Bottom