Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

IMG_1510.PNG
Triple black

TB's will be purchased to replace my Blue Fox's. Almost at 250mi with them

Man, RW has been quick to pull links lately.

Colorway said Black/Black/Anthracite

nice!

The Nike Zoom Fly in triple black is available starting November 1 on the Nike App, nike.com and at select retailers.
HO17_RN_M_ZoomFly_880848_003_A_hd_1600.jpg

HO17_RN_M_ZoomFly_880848_003_B_hd_1600.jpg

HO17_RN_M_ZoomFly_880848_003_C_hd_1600.jpg

sorry for the multiple posts in here but i remember when RW had this cw up and pulled it quickly. makes sense now, hopefully they're able to get it as well. use that discount code :pimp:

ZOOM: ZoomX is allowing runners to be Fearlessly Fast. This system was born out of Breaking2…

Runners describe the feels as “running downhill.”

Swept the podium in Boston, Rio, and Chicago…and the actual inventor of the foam, beat his PR by 40 minutes in the London marathon, breaking 4 hours.

We’ll be scaling the platform across price points and experiences…to styles made for the street.

We’ll start with the Pegasus Turbo in Fall ‘18

ZOOM: ZoomX is allowing runners to be Fearlessly Fast. This system was born out of Breaking2…

Runners describe the feels as “running downhill.”

Swept the podium in Boston, Rio, and Chicago…and the actual inventor of the foam, beat his PR by 40 minutes in the London marathon, breaking 4 hours.

We’ll be scaling the platform across price points and experiences…to styles made for the street.

We’ll start with the Pegasus Turbo in Fall ‘18

just curious but if you don't mind me asking, do you work for Nike or affiliated with someone who does?

there was a link posted on the pegasus thread about Nikes Investors Meeting where those were detailed

Somewhat of a random question, but what type of running socks are you using with your ZFs, most importantly your VFs? I would like to start testing some pairs before my race.

Somewhat of a random question, but what type of running socks are you using with your ZFs, most importantly your VFs? I would like to start testing some pairs before my race.
i swear by these....have multiple pairs and they're all i run in

http://www.runningwarehouse.com/Nik..._No-Show_Tab_Socks_Basics/descpage-NRDLS.html

184188_00_d.jpg

thicker than the elite lightweight socks and cheaper as well. the tab feature is the most important part for me, which completely eliminates achilles rub.

I have some Elite Quarter Running Socks but I think I prefer running on Nike Elite Quarter Basketball Socks.

I like how much cushion bball socks has and to be fair my feet doesn't really get crazy hot so I can use it without much issue.

im really liking the NYC pair. After Chicago and those, I wonder if there will be a Boston pair in April even though Adidas is the official partner.

Back
Top Bottom