Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

nothing Adidas could do if Nike wants to release them and if athletes wants to wears them

I think I read a story last year that it's an Adidas sponsored race but the top 3 runners were all wearing Nikes on both mens and womens division

im really liking the NYC pair. After Chicago and those, I wonder if there will be a Boston pair in April even though Adidas is the official partner.
Im sadly not gonna be in NYC on nov 2, if anyone comes across a size 13, happy to reward for your troubles. I'm sure there will be online drops, but in-person for these things is easier.

im really liking the NYC pair. After Chicago and those, I wonder if there will be a Boston pair in April even though Adidas is the official partner.

Nike did Nike Flyknit Streak editions for the Six world major marathons (Japan, New York, Boston, London, Berlin, Chicago). So I expected Nike will continue this trend that they have will the Zoomfly SP.

With New Balance as NY's sponsor, I don't see why there can't be a Boston pair.

Compared to this NYC pair, I'm just surprised that there wasn't any kind of Chicago branding on the Chicago pair other than the color scheme especially since their partner is Nike.

nothing Adidas could do if Nike wants to release them and if athletes wants to wears them

I think I read a story last year that it's an Adidas sponsored race but the top 3 runners were all wearing Nikes on both mens and womens division

Nike did Nike Flyknit Streak editions for the Six world major marathons (Japan, New York, Boston, London, Berlin, Chicago). So I expected Nike will continue this trend that they have will the Zoomfly SP.

yeap, I was going to bring all this up too but didnt for some reason :lol:

I do remember Nike having the zoom streak last year, and I believe they did a lunarepic the year before... or maybe that was this year too? They added a clover to them, but I wasnt a fan of either.

yeap, I was going to bring all this up too but didnt for some reason :lol:

I do remember Nike having the zoom streak last year, and I believe they did a lunarepic the year before... or maybe that was this year too? They added a clover to them, but I wasnt a fan of either.

The 2016 lunarepic was in the Blue/yellow/red Boston colours (they were very nice). If I am not mistake at Boston this year Nike actually had a few shoes like the Vomero along with the flyknit streak in a yellow/brown boston theme...

IMG_3159.JPG

Today's 10K. Official time was 44:49, w/ avg pace of 7:13. Finished 15th out of 127 in my age category and 40th overall out of 833. Killer was the hill directly before the finish line, otherwise it was a great event.

Got a 5K next week but will be saving these for my 1/2 marathon in three weeks.

Damn, great job, MrKDes MrKDes ! What's your PR for your 10K?

In other news... I didn't realize I'm now 70 miles into my pair! I'm one of those who's been running in these as my main running shoes. Now... I'm not exactly sure if this shoe's been giving me some knee issues as they occur a day after my run, but I still plan to continue running in these as I continue to figure out what's up. It's happened only a few times ever since being in about 40 miles in, but I honestly think (and hope) I just need to be more proactive when it comes to recovery after my runs.

I bought a pair of Pegasus 34s, which is my first pair of new shoes in three months, but I'm trying to have a good reason to send it back for good reasons (to save money, and to continue the "no new shoes since July 27th" streak, haha). My runs in the VaporFlys have been continuously great, and this is how it's holding up so far. A while back, I posted a photo of a huge piece being chipped off the heel, but ever since, nothing else has really happened. I've still been able to keep at a pace between 8:10-8:30/mi (usually an 8:40-9:00/mi when running in other shoes) with the exceptions of recovery runs, where I'll purposely go slower. I've been enjoying these a lot, and if you guys remember, I was originally running in the VaporMax, which is now a shoe I don't really want to run in anymore. Great shoe, but has softened up, and the sensation of responsiveness is not as prominent, leaving me to turn them into beaters.

37998195441_d4e069b9e1_c.jpg

37998195761_9a83b4ac06_b.jpg

us3less us3less my very first 10K i've ever ran. Probably it for the year, as winter is coming along here in the northeast.

Was thinking of returning my 9.5 SP’s due to my toes being uncomfortably snug but.... I just ended up taking the insoles out and everything was back to normal :lol:

i'll believe it when Nike announces it, so much fakes of the elites out there especially IG

some are even being sold in the limited edition wooden box

i'll believe it when Nike announces it, so much fakes of the elites out there especially IG

some are even being sold in the limited edition wooden box

I get it they'll definitely announce it soon but just wanted to give people in the NYC area a heads up. Give me a follow on insta!

Back
Top Bottom