Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Fast squad. 3 SPs and a 4%
IMG_2543.JPG
IMG_2544.JPG
IMG_2545.JPG
IMG_2546.JPG

Anybody is experiencing heel slippage on the SP? I wear with no-show socks and it keeps pulling the socks down.

Anybody is experiencing heel slippage on the SP? I wear with no-show socks and it keeps pulling the socks down.

yeah the suede-like material on the back of the heel is really grippy
I have to tighten my laces and to stop it from slipping

No. They are a brownish colour (Which makes sense considering they are listed as Taupe) with a slight purple/violet hue to them, all depends on the light. Not really sure where Nike got grey from tbh.

The more I look at them the more they grow on me though lol.

you can see the midsole is grey when you put them beside the white/black

So that Grey/Crimson cw (or so I thought) is actually a shade of Purple, Provence Purple to be exact. :/ And they're a WMN's cw.

I think you said you got a smaller size and if had a choice you'd size up, did the sizing bother you or you think it made a difference?

ahh ok, I thought you went tts when you found your pair

good to see another believer :lol:

new ZF cw?
via IG
22430423_574807459310065_8938834855836254208_n.jpg

started to more consciously run as a forefoot striker for a week now and it's killing my calves and ankles, hoping my body adapts soon
ZF 5.jpg

been waiting for those ever since the blk/wht ZFs came out

some already have the crimson bright VFs too
22499766_236791883518370_1929029671316357120_n.jpg

Anyone in the larger sizes (sz 12, 13) tried sizing up a whole size since half sizes aren't really available? Is it too big or does it give that extra room these seem to need?

been waiting for those ever since the blk/wht ZFs came out

some already have the crimson bright VFs too
22499766_236791883518370_1929029671316357120_n.jpg
These look lovely!!! Can you compare the fit between these and the SP pairs?

Do these have padding in them or same build?

Thx

upper is pretty much the same between the VF and SP except the VFs might be a little lighter, more pliable and more breathable (?)

as for fit, many suggest at least half a size up on both but I do think you could probably go a whole size up on the SPs, really depends how you prefer your shot fits when you run

upper is pretty much the same between the VF and SP except the VFs might be a little lighter, more pliable and more breathable (?)

as for fit, many suggest at least half a size up on both but I do think you could probably go a whole size up on the SPs, really depends how you prefer your shot fits when you run
Thx brotha!

Yeah I went a full size up on my SP's (half size sold out) and I'm very happy with em.

So basically same fit then?

Sweet! I'm always a sucker for crimson colorways

I have all 3 variations. I would recommend your normal Nike technical (non-retro) running shoe size for the Vaporfly. They're pretty roomy. The SP's definitely fit .5 - 1 full size smaller.

I have all 3 variations. I would recommend your normal Nike technical (non-retro) running shoe size for the Vaporfly. They're pretty roomy. The SP's definitely fit .5 - 1 full size smaller.
What do you see as the difference between normal Nikes and retros in terms of sizing?

hey guys, any idea where i can find laces that are a similar material to the laces used on the SPs?
been searching and every pair has been the thicker woven cotton type and not the thin ribbon ones.

Back
Top Bottom