Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Banks were one of my preferred meet up spots. Lots of cameras to get videos of the parties involved just in case some funny ish goes down. I haven't done meetups in a minute, last time dude came from Edison NJ i think all the way to Queens to cop some white Gucci foams :smokin. He was a real one for travelling and copping

Was supposed to meet up and sell my OW Grim Reaper blazers yesterday but of course dude flaked. Kinda knew he wasn't coppin ****.

Thinking to sell on stockx....anyone think price will go back up or sell fast?

price will go back up

and also, flipping a box inside out is easy. I used to do it for dunk SB boxes for that inside design

Just color swapped my AHE for a friend of mine's GR...he added some tree and some bucks so its good. He really wanted both colors (he won 2 GR) I know ill wear GR's more than the AHE so im not even trippin

Was supposed to meet up and sell my OW Grim Reaper blazers yesterday but of course dude flaked. Kinda knew he wasn't coppin ****.

Thinking to sell on stockx....anyone think price will go back up or sell fast?
I hope they drop to retail like the yeezys are

Entered to test something on one of my accounts and it won...didn’t really want the kicks so yeah I’m selling...I wouldn’t call myself a reseller especially when I don’t win ****. Lol

And damn right I’m taking advantage. Same as all those that copped SW while I actually wanted the shoes for toe. Sorry not sorry. Cry me a river. Maybe now I can cop once I sell these.

Back
Top Bottom