Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

thought i had it
383274483726680064.png

Must be nice to those who bot to cook on UNDFTD...
I'll never understand why stores drop random pairs on their site to be gobbled up by a bot. Why not put it in store and bless some random shopper that walked in your store? Or hell sell it to an employee. Makes no sense to drop it into a pool or bots when you know 100% it's going to a reseller that doesn't give a **** about your store and will never spend a dollar in it on anything but hyped goods that you can sell to anyone.

I agree man. Some websites are just trash and should have a better route at distributing it to those who do want it. Or at least improve your site to help slow the bots down lol. But what do i know

I'll never understand why stores drop random pairs on their site to be gobbled up by a bot. Why not put it in store and bless some random shopper that walked in your store? Or hell sell it to an employee. Makes no sense to drop it into a pool or bots when you know 100% it's going to a reseller that doesn't give a **** about your store and will never spend a dollar in it on anything but hyped goods that you can sell to anyone.

PREACH!!!!

100% agree. Only people with bots would disagree with this statement.

Better off releasing them in store unannounced so actual human beings have a chance to cop.

it comes down to undefeated being lazy/not caring, things can be done with the shopify platform. shopify is still sh** tho, i would still change the platform if i really cared lol

100% agree. Only people with bots would disagree with this statement.

Better off releasing them in store unannounced so actual human beings have a chance to cop.
Right. Just do it randomly. Most of these stores have warehouses and they ship to their store from there. Just hold it until next week and add it to a box that's already going to one of your stores. Hook up a regular or just put it on the shelf for a random person. Would be hilarious if some mom walked in to buy for her kid and ended up buying those for herself bc she thought they were cool. Get home and kid wilds out bc mom is wearing ow Chucks. My local store does that. I walked in one day randomly and they have the green AF1 special forces that people were paying stupid money for. They had 4 pairs that they just lowkey dropped on the shelf. I text a few buddies and ended up buying 2 of them for them. I left the other 2 bc I didn't know anyone in that size.

UNDFTD always restocks a few days after the initial release so just put a page monitor on the original links and be fast.

completely agree. although it might be that those pairs have to be allocated for online sales per their agreement with the brand, not sure. there's definitely better ways to release these and get them into the hands of loyal customers. people buying these random and limited releases are most likely never shopping on these sites unless it's a release like this so why cater to them? laziness is the only explanation I can think of.

but then you'll start getting shady employees that'll hold the stock and hit up all their buddies to come and clean out the stock.

but I also don't agree with this drop pairs randomly on shopify for bots to eat up

Back
Top Bottom