Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Today I learned the white Prestos do, in fact, look much better in person.

However, StockX did an absolutely atrocious job of inspecting my pair...jawns are worn and re-laced.

Dirty liner with hairs lodged in the insole and mesh alike.

I have no doubts someone stunted for The Gram with the orange laces, then and put the white jawns back in.

Insult to injury: the box is torn and crushed.

Nah man --- I can't do it. Not for what I paid, at least.

Either they fix it or Amex will.

However, StockX did an absolutely atrocious job of inspecting my pair...jawns are worn and re-laced.

I have no doubts someone stunted for The Gram with the orange laces, then and put the white jawns back in.

Fast return even hair on em nahh man

Russell.jpg

The other ****** part is that that seller already got paid, and won’t think twice about doing it again.

Didnt even get a notification from solelinks smh

You already too late if you waiting on SoleLinks.

I just wish I can be home for these. I'd like to think I have a decent shot manually at these restocks. Can't even attempt to cop at work. I need to work from home man.....

im basically trying to make a courir remake.

will cop if i strike out on JEs this weekend

You already too late if you waiting on SoleLinks.

I just wish I can be home for these. I'd like to think I have a decent shot manually at these restocks. Can't even attempt to cop at work. I need to work from home man.....
You're definitely right.

It's so frustrating that places still just drop like this so they can get destroyed by bots. I'd say do raffles but then you'd have people entering 100s of times themselves. I say go with what dude said above and make someone who strolls into the store happy

83F75CC9-5F3B-4F33-B210-D686BA6E1913.jpeg

Mail day. These are really nice in person. When I first saw them I thought I only wanted the Grims but I think these are better than the GRs. Grim Reaper should be here tmr. like what many have said here, it’s refreshing to see another color besides black and white. If you’re still deciding and willing to pay resell, I would say go for it while prices are “low” :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
83F75CC9-5F3B-4F33-B210-D686BA6E1913.jpeg

Mail day. These are really niiiiice in person. When I first saw them I thought I only wanted the Grims but I think these are better than the GRs. Grim Reaper should be here tmr. If you’re still deciding and willing to pay resell, I would say go for it while price is “low”.

They're definitely nice in person but I can't rock them. Got my pair on ice so if I can't cop the AM90s, it's an easy trade for me to make.

They're definitely nice in person but I can't rock them. Got my pair on ice so if I can't cop the AM90s, it's an easy trade for me to make.
Yea the Black AM90s are beautiful too. But out of “The 10” the Presto and then the Blazer is my favorite.

Back
Top Bottom