Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

How anal are they about the license/passport matching at pick up?

Edit - I don’t even know why I’m asking probably won’t win
Was a dude outside on Monday flippin because his id didn't match and they wouldn't release his pair to him. I used my bd instead of my id# but they let me rock since bd was on my id. I would enter with correct info to avoid any issues. Card name needs to match id. No cash sales

Good luck to the NY NT fam for empty gallery. I’m assuming the rest of the raffles will start trickling in shortly.

I was hoping to be able to take a couple weeks break from thinking about kicks, but Virgil had other plans.

Lets do a group buy NT edition, if you win and are out of state shoot me a pm. I know it’s extra but it’s how we can combat the bots and the resellers. Pick up would need id with name and id number, and matching credit/debit card.

Use your drivers license number just spaces

ex: 111 111 111

Heres the Terms and Conditions of EG raffle also you must print the winning email otherwise they wont let you pick them up. Mad people had to lose their spot on line because they didnt print out the winner email.

605B9AA0-EAB1-4FBD-B453-4022CD87115F.jpeg

Lets do a group buy NT edition, if you win and are out of state shoot me a pm. I know it’s extra but it’s how we can combat the bots and the resellers. Pick up would need id with name and id number, and matching credit/debit card.

Use your drivers license number just spaces

ex: 111 111 111

Ship you our ID's and CC?

Black Blazers came in yesterday.. pretty fire but my wallet is big mad :frown:
Hey I put in a post earlier to legit check can you help me and look at the pics really appreciate it, they are a present for my sister so don’t want her getting something fake

Back
Top Bottom