Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

It’s em pty gallery they just want to make sure raffle wins are legit

And also no one is going to send their id and card in the mail, this is Nyc for 150 I can get both made. Beats paying the 7-800 dollar resell.

My brother is 17 but doesn't have a card, sucks. He needs a bank account now that I think about it. Why can't he use my card? SMH

Edit: 18 Years old.

2 weeks ago my buddy got denied for the blazers.

It was for a member here actually, I wasn’t 100% sure about the credit card. I’ve won from them a few times now so I know how they check. I also didn’t have a credit card guy. Which I have now, trial and error.

You can get an NON driver ID from the NY DMV. Its really easy as long as you can provide the needed verification documents.

If you can't follow directions or fill out a simple form correctly, then tough luck.

Pretty much this. I've seen so many people get turned away at Empty Gallery and good for them too. Learn how to read and navigate the instructions, if you can't then your s**t out of luck.

And speaking of Empty Gallery, I wasn't able to cop Cons this week but I was about to acquire these from Empty in size 13 (my size) :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_20181008_205342.jpg
    IMG_20181008_205342.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 30
Pretty much this. I've seen so many people get turned away at Empty Gallery and good for them too. Learn how to read and navigate the instructions, if you can't then your s**t out of luck.

And speaking of Empty Gallery, I wasn't able to cop Cons this week but I was about to acquire these from Empty in size 13 (my size) :smile:
These are a must for me! They look absolutely awesome in our Size 13

Back
Top Bottom