Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Someone mentioned to me that stock x plans on being a middleman in more items aside from streetwear, bags, kicks, and watches. Also heard from a friend that Luber is having a meeting with Stadium Goods.

Had a feeling they were gonna do business with them to match FC, and dude trading the house for one shoe...... just get the other prestos man forget about the OG ones smdh.

Did anyone see the full-size run of Hallows Eve on Off-White's website a few minutes ago? I just happened to refresh it and saw a complete full run. I tried to check out and got a 'bad gateway' error, and now its showing out of stock again. A rerelease could be imminent.

Did anyone see the full-size run of Hallows Eve on Off-White's website a few minutes ago? I just happened to refresh it and saw a complete full run. I tried to check out and got a 'bad gateway' error, and now its showing out of stock again. A rerelease could be imminent.

Never mind found it on GB

Under new arrivals?

originally i was upset that i didnt get any converse, but ive been trying to look all over ig for a decent pic of them on-foot and they all just look... bad. they look good in stock photos but i didnt realize how busy that midsole actually is until you see them on people's feet. jeez

I must've got shadow banned on the OW website for refreshing so much, because it won't let me access it on Safari, Chrome, or Firefox. I can see it on my phone just fine but its sold out at this point.

Goon boots. Comical in a 13.

07A64736-7B89-4763-ADD3-73FACC97BA61.jpeg

I tried to buy a pair of AHE blazers via meetup. To my surprise, they came in a red Nike box. It was a red flag and I nixed the deal. The guy was pissed and said I wasted his time, swore and walked out of the Bank. This was in Toronto so I hope no one else gets scammed

I tried to buy a pair of AHE blazers via meetup. To my surprise, they came in a red Nike box. It was a red flag and I nixed the deal. The guy was pissed and said I wasted his time, swore and walked out of the Bank. This was in Toronto so I hope no one else gets scammed
That’s why just buy from known places like stockx etc etc avoid all the drama where if anything goes bad you can get your refund

I mean I’ve seen at least 2 people in a local FB group getting their pairs in replacement boxes from Nike so it could just be that way. Not saying it wasn’t a scam but just because it’s not the regular inside out OW box doesn’t 100% mean it’s not legit.

I mean I’ve seen at least 2 people in a local FB group getting their pairs in replacement boxes from Nike so it could just be that way. Not saying it wasn’t a scam but just because it’s not the regular inside out OW box doesn’t 100% mean it’s not legit.

True, but hard to risk it when dropping that cash. If they were fake, you'd feel like a dumbass for not going with your gut when you saw a different box. And if they were legit, seller should've mentioned they weren't in the correct box before agreeing to meet up.

Too many snakes out there

Having the inside out box is part of the fun. Even if they’re legit I wouldn’t want it cuz of the box not being inside out.

Back
Top Bottom