Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

lol i sold my vnds og presto for dirt cheap to a NT'er. glad it found a better home. I was not wearing those enough

Considering trading my OW chucks 2.0, OW UNC 1, OW Grim, and Pine 1s all for a size 9 OG presto. All shows I obtained for retail. Good trade or L on my end?
1 pair of prestos that'll bottom out after a while vs 4 super fire shoes you'll get 10x the time and # of wears out of? I'd stick with the ones you got

besides those chucks (no shade for those who like them) you have some decent tings mon. I posted my hallows yesterday and my boy dm’d a trade for chucks and $300 smh. I told him chucks in a size 13 not my steez

I already know a 12.5 in the 97s will either be not produced or impossible to get so I'll just take my L now.
Forreal. Same boat. They’re “ultras” I think and may run a tad more TTS
Considering trading my OW chucks 2.0, OW UNC 1, OW Grim, and Pine 1s all for a size 9 OG presto. All shows I obtained for retail. Good trade or L on my end?
all high tops versus 1 low top. For me, I can’t do hightops everyday especially warmer weather.

Forreal. Same boat. They’re “ultras” I think and may run a tad more TTS

Yeah I usually get 13 in everything, even got lucky and hit on a 13 on the OG 97s on SNKRS during that ****show of a release, but they were just too big for me. Ended up using those to get the 90s which I preferred, so it all worked out in the end.

I might just have to go for a 12 with these upcoming 97s and hope they're not too tight. JK I won't hit so it doesn't even matter!!!1

Lol.

350 gang here too.

From his avy dude looks like he pounds gorilla baby milk instead of protein shakes.
Lol. I only max 4 plates now. In college I was handling 450+ but I weighed 280. Now at 210-220 (same as that avatar pic).

Lol. I only max 4 plates now. In college I was handling 450+ but I weighed 280. Now at 210-220 (same as that avatar pic).
Yikes.

You had to have played something. Football?

I’m about 210 right now at 5’11

Wait a damn minute aren’t you a beanstock? Like 6’4 or something?

4+ plates at that range of motion is nasty :sick:

Yikes.

yall know big evan really bill goldberg right?

Yikes.

I’m just about 6 4. Yes.
I rowed in college. I pull way harder than I push. In that pic I’m actually curling 100s. I single arm dumbbell row 250lbs (stacking a 100 on top of a 150) and that’s at 220lbs.

Now I just try to maintain my college numbers and not get injured - that’s winning for me
Lies. I use a bot.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Granted the OG presto is one of my favorites so far of the OW collection, that's not a equal trade to me...

What size are your shoes?

There's a reason the other person is willing to do a trade! :lol:

PO

Back
Top Bottom