Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I already know a 12.5 in the 97s will either be not produced or impossible to get so I'll just take my L now.

I need more unique colorways like the ahe. Most of the other shoes have just been boring
Agreed. The AHEs and Mentas bring a breath of fresh air to the off white nike collabs as they stand out and are different than most of the CWs we get.

That isn't to say I don't like CWs like the black air max 97s, I do like them and they are very wearable and cool but aren't necessarily unique or different in anyway (in terms of colorway, not in terms of the actual shoe model itself)

3DC2F3AF-EB61-4201-BEB0-56B77A2FED0E.jpeg

Nike with that quick shipping

After having phone in hand and on SNRKS for the prestos and chucks, then seeing them sold out before i can press the pay button, ...its really hard to keeping devoting time to these kicks. The 97s won't be any different. Id love to have a pair of these black nine sevens.

I got my AHE Blazers that my daughter ordered. I like them but I’m not sure why they are so much. I’m happy to see the converse dip. If they go under $300 I’m copping

Considering trading my OW chucks 2.0, OW UNC 1, OW Grim, and Pine 1s all for a size 9 OG presto. All shows I obtained for retail. Good trade or L on my end?

Considering trading my OW chucks 2.0, OW UNC 1, OW Grim, and Pine 1s all for a size 9 OG presto. All shows I obtained for retail. Good trade or L on my end?

Quality over quantity. But honestly, I really like the shoes you have now. It would be tough for me to trade off that much heat for one pair. But if they're grails to you, then its definitely worth it.

damb quest makes pizza now???

56g of protein in this one pizza! I'll warn you though, they're a bit of an acquired taste. The first one I had, I didn't like it, but they've grown on me.

I would keep the UNC and the Grims, get rid of the other two and find a way to fund the rest for the OG Prestos.

Back
Top Bottom