Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I like the Og prestos a lot too, but thats just too much pairs to give up. I rather sell them and use the money to buy the prestos. Just walking into that meetup with 4 high priced shoes just for 1 makes me look kind of dumb IMO

Yeah people hate cause they're the third colorway of the same silhouette but I think the UNCs are one of the top OW Nike shoes
Agree. I didn't care for the Chicago CW or the all white ones OW1s, even had a chance to purchase the Chicago OW for $950 but didn't, thinking back I should've bought it to flip it. But I had to have the UNCs.

Considering trading my OW chucks 2.0, OW UNC 1, OW Grim, and Pine 1s all for a size 9 OG presto. All shows I obtained for retail. Good trade or L on my end?

I always use Stockx as my reference for trades. Pines at $364 last sale, Blazers at $556, Converse Chucks at $368 and UNCs at $1,195 vs the Prestos at $1,850. That's $2,483 vs 1,850. You should do the UNC's, Pines and Chucks. That's still $1,927 vs $1,850. Or since you have an extra of the Grim you should have offered just the two you have an extra of plus like $50... You could sell all 4 and have enough to buy me a pair of the Vapormax 2.0s with the leftover amount...

It’s prob better to trade 3 instead of 4. Or just sell 3 or 4 pairs yourself and buy the Presto.

I always use Stockx as my reference for trades. Pines at $364 last sale, Blazers at $556, Converse Chucks at $368 and UNCs at $1,195 vs the Prestos at $1,850. That's $2,483 vs 1,850. You should do the UNC's, Pines and Chucks. That's still $1,927 vs $1,850. Or since you have an extra of the Grim you should have offered just the two you have an extra of plus like $50... You could sell all 4 and have enough to buy me a pair of the Vapormax 2.0s with the leftover amount...

quick mafs

They taking a cut of everything resale right now. Its actually crazy to me. The idea was there the whole time man. All it took was someone with the connections to make it happen.
But I mean you do have your whole reputation on the line should you let fakes get through. The whole principle behind it is that they're a middle man service that makes sure all products are authentic. That's why I don't mess with Grailed because of all the fakes I hear. But yea, it's crazy to see how much stockx is making just getting product from one person to another. They made more than I did on the Frieza's I had to unload because it was the wrong size :frown: lol

Some people will do anything to sell fakes

Attachments

• EB61DA0D-CBF0-4C6C-8B6F-F21731BAD111.png
    EB61DA0D-CBF0-4C6C-8B6F-F21731BAD111.png
    1 MB · Views: 59
  • F46E601E-198F-4B2D-898C-495687926A7C.png
    F46E601E-198F-4B2D-898C-495687926A7C.png
    1 MB · Views: 61
Stock X is just getting started too. Heard they’re about to go worldwide.

I think the plan is to open in Europe next?

Lot of $$$ invested in them. Dan Gilbert, Eminem, Mark Whalburg, Ice Cube, etc. I think I saw online that they have almost 400 employee now

Back
Top Bottom