Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Tried them on today. First thing I notice is how tight the Flyknit is. Wide footers (like myself) will need .5 size up as well as breaking in. Very snug.

Next thing is the ride. I don't know, but when I walk, it feels kinda..... wobbly. Like my foot wants to start supinating outwards from the ball of my foot. It's just not stable. I will not say the shoe is uncomfortable, but some shoes I will put over this (that I own) are the Pegasus, Flyknit Lunar 3, and yes, even the Ultraboost.

Can you take some on feet pics of what you mean?

Tried them on today. First thing I notice is how tight the Flyknit is. Wide footers (like myself) will need .5 size up as well as breaking in. Very snug.

Next thing is the ride. I don't know, but when I walk, it feels kinda..... wobbly. Like my foot wants to start supinating outwards from the ball of my foot. It's just not stable. I will not say the shoe is uncomfortable, but some shoes I will put over this (that I own) are the Pegasus, Flyknit Lunar 3, and yes, even the Ultraboost.

Have you ever tried on either Zoom Fly or Vapor Fly? That "wobbly" feeling is the same on them, but man when you run in them, heaven feeling, very comfy.
The snug fit worries me since I hate snug fit. I guess I'll find out later.

Those are fake fam

Usally when some makes a statement about something being fake. They show evidence about the item being fakes . Where’s your evidence of this being a fake? Can you prove it being fake?

I went through that guys youtube account he clearly wasted him collecting “fakes” lol.

Usally when some makes a statement about something being fake. They show evidence about the item being fakes . Where’s your evidence of this being a fake? Can you prove it being fake?

I went through that guys youtube account he clearly wasted him collecting “fakes” lol.

a dude with 197 followers has a colorway nobody has and they are falling apart by running on the treadmill a couple times?

that's my evidence

a dude with 197 followers has a colorway nobody has and they are falling apart by running on the treadmill a couple times?

that's my evidence

Lmao. They aren’t falling apart he said Normal wear and tear the bottom didn’t hold up well compared to boost. He did also said he used them on a stair master.

And if he does have a colorway no one else has what about this guy with 200k + followers who has the same gray colorway.

I swear people just talk out thier a** before giving any valid point or evidence.

I’m not gonna say Chinese factories don’t make fake nike running shoes. I’ve seen fake flyknit racers in the net and on peoples feet. But I can point out the evidence to people to prove the difference between a fake pair and a real pair to you.

I don’t have these in my hand myself. But I’m not gonna call out something fake in which I can’t prove.

Your lack evidence, makes your statement invalid/mute.

Honestly I don't take anyone's word, positive or negative. Why would I? I have no idea if they have real or fake pairs. I have no idea if they are being paid to say what they are saying. I have no idea if they have an agenda or bias. I have no reason to trust them at all. I'll buy them myself and make my own decision. This isn't just shoes. I always assume anyone giving a review has a reason to do so. If you want to slurp up what someone else is saying without knowing why they are saying it, go for it.

Jig is up about the stores selling early. Nike sent an angry email this morning.

Lmao. They aren’t falling apart he said Normal wear and tear the bottom didn’t hold up well compared to boost. He did also said he used them on a stair master.

And if he does have a colorway no one else has what about this guy with 200k + followers who has the same gray colorway.

I swear people just talk out thier a** before giving any valid point or evidence.

I’m not gonna say Chinese factories don’t make fake nike running shoes. I’ve seen fake flyknit racers in the net and on peoples feet. But I can point out the evidence to people to prove the difference between a fake pair and a real pair to you.

I don’t have these in my hand myself. But I’m not gonna call out something fake in which I can’t prove.

well you can believe that the dude used these a few times and they are looking he ran 1,000 miles in them

guess Nike spent all this money and research and decided to release something that won't hold up after a few days

Everyone has an opinion. Doesn’t mean I’m gonna go by it. I’ll make my own assumptions about a product. Aint nothing wrong with being a educated consumers saves a lot of headache before making that purchase small or little.

Everyone has a different experience with any product you buy. I’ll buy a size 10 for strictly running, but someone can buy a size 10 for strictly casual wear. Doesn’t mean both shoes will have the same like condition of “falling apart” or “normal wear and tear”. It was worn by two different individuals. With different lifestyle choices.

/end argument

Can you take some on feet pics of what you mean?
I tried them on at work and don't feel like trying them on again due to the snug fit but I have a pic showing what I mean.

2018-01-30_10.10.36.jpg

This heat map is a pretty good example. Right around the purple area where they show supposedly the area that requires the most foam, is where I start to feel my foot roll out.

Have you ever tried on either Zoom Fly or Vapor Fly? That "wobbly" feeling is the same on them, but man when you run in them, heaven feeling, very comfy.
The snug fit worries me since I hate snug fit. I guess I'll find out later.
I have not, but I have ran in other Zoom-based shoes such as the Pegasus, Vomero, and Winflo and have no experienced this.

well you can believe that the dude used these a few times and they are looking he ran 1,000 miles in them

guess Nike spent all this money and research and decided to release something that won't hold up after a few days

I’ve seen and personally given a better detailed professional review on Nike performance shoes. This isn’t nike first time selling Sh*t on a stick.

We would just have to wait and see to fourmulate our own assumptions and opinions of this shoe. Nike does have pretty good return policy on shoes after your tried them out. The market will “react” negative or positive on this shoe. If it’s gonna be a dud or a hot seller.

I don't have evidence how to spot if it's authentic or not, but in the video with "197 followers" the fly knit color pattern around the swoosh looks a little off. There is more dark grey stitching bordering the swoosh on the follower with 200K+, while the one with 197 follower lacks that dark grey stitching.

The thing that makes me cautious about the shoe from the "197 follower" is the toe box stitching. The hole pattern is not evenly space toward the end. the gap between the holes are uneven where it ends. The holes look a little bit enlarged. In the 200K follower and most other Epic React images i've seen, the pattern are more evenly spaced out.

It’s not that deep. The shoes aren’t officially released yet so any video from a small account is gonna seem suspect.

Honestly, i can careless about the aesthetic of this shoe. i just wanna try out this new Nike "React" foam technology. A fake pair may look like it but definitely won't perform the same as a real pair.

Why not size up?
I did. I normally wear a 10.5-11 (11 in most Nike running shoes), so I went straight for the 11. There was NO WAY I was going to fit in the 10.5; even the 11 was snug. I also had a lot of toe room in the front in the 11.

In my opinion, these are true to size. Initially I thought .5 size up would be better, but I find TTS works just fine. Coming from someone who went .5 size up in the previous Epic versions.

Back
Top Bottom