Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

I think your feet just became tired over time. Boost isn’t gonna keep your feet feeling like they’re on clouds forever. Lol

Yeah... Maybe I expected too much from wearing Boosts? Idk haha :lol:.

I haven't had problems with my LunarEpics on the other hand. I wear it more often than my Boosts.

I love the Lunar cushioning especially in the Kobe 8s

Can we drop the Boost talk? I don't think I'm alone in saying I literally couldn't care less about Boost. Take it to the Boost thread.

Well said. I’m not a Boost hater but let’s focus on React. I’ve only seen positive reviews so far. Hopefully I can get a pair on the 5th.

1FA7A8CE-36F6-45C5-A83F-57D5E9CE4F92.jpeg

Ultra BOOST are trash for running

But the adios boost. Whewww. Prob my favorite training shoe from my track days

Anyway will be picking these up. Can’t wait to try

So the white reacts launching on 2/2 on the nike plus app are the all white. The white with the blue heal cap and the black are releasing later?

Kinda bummed wanted the white with the blue heal cap. But want them now :lol: might just go for the all whites on 2/2 anyway

So the white reacts launching on 2/2 on the nike plus app are the all white. The white with the blue heal cap and the black are releasing later?

Kinda bummed wanted the white with the blue heal cap. But want them now :lol: might just go for the all whites on 2/2 anyway
Yea all white, or maybe they are very very very light blue?, with the one blue piece on the back are 2/5. The others are 2/22 or later.

The white with blue heel cap are the ones dropping on Nike+ on 2/2. Unless they switched something up :nerd:.

Can we drop the Boost talk? I don't think I'm alone in saying I literally couldn't care less about Boost. Take it to the Boost thread.

It's pretty much going to compared, because of the comfort aspect. Just like they talk about Nike. The issue is the fanboy talk in both threads as if one of the companies is sponsoring them.

All white with blue shelf launch on 2/5 in US. White with blue heel cup and pink shelf launch 2/22 worldwide along with the navy pair.

February 5th (US)

nike-epic-react-flyknit-white-fusion-AQ0067-100-1.jpg

February 22nd (Worldwide)

nike-epic-react-flyknit-AQ0067-400-1.jpg

nike-epic-react-flyknit-white-AQ0067-101.jpg

February (At some point)

nike-epic-react-flyknit-black-racer-blue-AQ0067-004-1.jpg
Shelf launch? Is that what we're going to call that piece?

yeah sorry lolol didn't know what to call it. But I like the pair with the blue heal cap and the pink "shelf" better then the white heal cap and blue "shelf"

You guys copping for casual wear or actual running/performance? I'm looking to for the latter.
Casual for me, but I don't work out at all. Been thinking about starting back though so I'd probably use these for that too.

stop lying to yourself. You aint about this workout life.

pop in that Richard simmons workout tape you got in your media shelf and let the REAL ROAD WARRIORS show you how its done.

tenor.gif
:lol:

Real talk, I played baseball in college and we had to work out at 5am every day. Leaving the bar at 2am and being up at 5am made me grow to despise working out. Fast forward 20 years and now I'm 75+ lbs over what I was in college and turning 40 in 2 weeks got me re-evaluating things. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom