Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

I would assume he means a shoe that you wear on a daily basis for training and perhaps for casual use as well.

For casual daily I’d say invincible run

but as like a daily trainer for legit running, I’d say the saucony endorphin speed

Do we have React tech in most of Nikes running line now?

If I was to ditch the Infinity Run line, what would be the next best Nike option for a neutral runner- not a speed runner by any stretch- usually running 10km in around 47-50 minutes so not here to break many records!

I really enjoyed Infinity Run 3, as well as the two Epic React lines. Anything similar within the Pegasus line for example?

^^^Peg Turbo?

I liked the Epic React but I feel like the Infinity Runs are a totally different experience/ride/utility.

^^^Peg Turbo?

I liked the Epic React but I feel like the Infinity Runs are a totally different experience/ride/utility.

i agree - the infinity adding the stability clip and more aggressive rocker geometry changed a lot from what i liked with the epic reacts. wish they went back to the simplicity of that line but now outside of the pegasus, cant really say i would choose a nike as my daily trainer/workhorse shoe anymore with the better options available from all these other brands

Do we have React tech in most of Nikes running line now?

If I was to ditch the Infinity Run line, what would be the next best Nike option for a neutral runner- not a speed runner by any stretch- usually running 10km in around 47-50 minutes so not here to break many records!

I really enjoyed Infinity Run 3, as well as the two Epic React lines. Anything similar within the Pegasus line for example?

Just keep in mind, if you switch to a different cushioning setup, you’re going to need a new user name.

NT isn’t exactly a high volume site. Compound that by a thread for a running shoe that isn’t quite popular or loved (unlike the ER1).

Any idea when this colorway releases?

Nike-ReactX-Infinity-Run-4-Mens-FOOTWEAR-Mens-Neut-1_5000x copy.jpg

Okay, it looks like this colorway (FN4265-400) finally released... but outside the U.S.

Any ideas on how to proxy a pair?

Nike-ReactX-Infinity-Run-4-Mens-FOOTWEAR-Mens-Neut-1_5000x copy.jpg

Okay, it looks like this colorway (FN4265-400) finally released... but outside the U.S.

Any ideas on how to proxy a pair?

But it on goat after more pairs show up. It doesn’t show up now on their search, but maybe in a couple weeks it will.

my daily rotations been the react infinity run 2 and novablast 3 (before that it was invincible and nb2) and now updating it to the murdered out versions with the reactx infinity run 4 and novablast… but i am not liking the fit on the IR4, it seems to push my foot forward resulting in my toes being pushed forward and my toe hitting the front and i am not sure sizing up is the solution, the shoe is just constructed weird, the laces seems to sit much higher it feels like and it hugs the foot well but it just feel like it is just pushed forward, hard to explain so i might have to look for a second daily

IMG_2653.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom