Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Wish my wallet was hurting a lot more but Nike don’t want my authentic jersey money :smh:

Wish my wallet was hurting too, but apparently Nike doesn't want to offer any sweatshirts besides the crappy club fleece hoodies for NBA teams. All I picked up was a couple of t-shirts so far. Is it asking too much to offer something similar to these in NBA teams?

thumb.aspx
thumb.aspx
thumb.aspx

Wish my wallet was hurting too, but apparently Nike doesn't want to offer any sweatshirts besides the crappy club fleece hoodies for NBA teams. All I picked up was a couple of t-shirts so far. Is it asking too much to offer something similar to these in NBA teams?

thumb.aspx
thumb.aspx
thumb.aspx
I mean, considering an NBA sideline isn’t nearly as big or filled with coaches wearing team gear it doesn’t really make sense to make things like that

I mean, considering an NBA sideline isn’t nearly as big or filled with coaches wearing team gear it doesn’t really make sense to make things like that

Well, on that same note, there are plenty of older NBA fans that won't wear jerseys or warmup jackets either so they should probably be offering apparel besides that. Face it...there isn't much.

Well, on that same note, there are plenty of older NBA fans that won't wear jerseys or warmup jackets either so they should probably be offering apparel besides that. Face it...there isn't much.
There’s plenty of apparel available for people who don’t wanna wear warm ups or jerseys

Better to keep things simple with NBA gear

The driving force for most all the gear is seeing coaches and players wear them.

If neither are promoting it, chances are, whatever item it is won’t sell as well

The practice hoodies are 100% polyester and nice so just cop one of those

There’s plenty of apparel available for people who don’t wanna wear warm ups or jerseys

Better to keep things simple with NBA gear

The driving force for most all the gear is seeing coaches and players wear them.

If neither are promoting it, chances are, whatever item it is won’t sell as well

The practice hoodies are 100% polyester and nice so just cop one of those

I'd like to pick up a practice hoodie but they disappeared quick once they came out. Still keeping my eyes open.

I've been wanting to get some Lakers gear, but what they've put out has been so meh. I'd cop the authentic shorts if they weren't that slim fit tailored look. Idk, hopefully next season they have more off court stuff.

I don’t know why Nike only made the “city pack” swingman shorts have pockets but the icon, association and alternate swingman have no pockets.

I have the city pack warriors shorts and I like them due to the pockets and can just hop out the house with them on.

I’m used to not having pockets since I have a couple Mitchell and Ness authentic shorts but Nike should have made the swingman shorts with pockets.

These are clean, but sadly no pockets for a swingman.

96782100_a1_ven_sc7

That’s like when nike released a Lebron 2004 all star swingman and mass produced them

I think a small amount of melo were made too

I don’t know why Nike only made the “city pack” swingman shorts have pockets but the icon, association and alternate swingman have no pockets.

Just speculation, but I think pockets being included on the City swingman shorts was a test. See how the market responds to a deviation from the norm on a product that's going to refresh next year regardless (teams can get a new "City" jersey every year, as opposed to "Statement" every 2 years, and "Icon" and "Association" staying the same unless there's a rebrand).

If the marketplace reacts positively to the pockets on the City shorts, I wouldn't be surprised to see them included on all swingmans moving forward...

Anyone seen an Andre Drummond All Star jersey anywhere yet? Hoping for an authentic but I'd settle for a swingman, I guess.

Anyone seen an Andre Drummond All Star jersey anywhere yet? Hoping for an authentic but I'd settle for a swingman, I guess.

Pistons store has to be selling it soon for sure. They got some stuff up but no jersey, I bet they put em up sometime this week

You can get custom green or black authentics with the Harley patch from the Bucks Shop, for 250 though.
I thought about that but honestly don' know what I' get. I'm goofy. I can't have another man' name on my bacck only cause he's good at a sport. Also can' be younger :lol:. Like I said goofy.

Back
Top Bottom