Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I thought about that but honestly don' know what I' get. I'm goofy. I can't have another man' name on my bacck only cause he's good at a sport. Also can' be younger :lol:. Like I said goofy.

Haha nah I get it. I’d wanna adhere to the no one younger rule too but that wouldn’t give me too many options :lol:. I’m too much of a nut for jerseys but I know what you mean.

got my lonzo authentic from prodirect. now i just gotta send it to staples to get the wish logo on it :pimp:
2018-02-05.jpg

So I wanted to get my 8 year old a curry jersey. Fanatics has the Nike swingman icon or the adidas swingman for 69 and 50 respectively. Anyone know what difference I'm looking at in quality

So I wanted to get my 8 year old a curry jersey. Fanatics has the Nike swingman icon or the adidas swingman for 69 and 50 respectively. Anyone know what difference I'm looking at in quality
If we’re speaking with no brand bias at all, Adidas has the better Swingman jerseys

The cut is a little longer than Nike which is good because the anime ones have a real boxy fit

The Adidas Rev30 matierial used on their Swingman jerseys is a little thinner and lighter than the standard double layer mesh on the Nike ones but quality is about the same

Name and numbers use the exact same heat press twill materials so no difference there

In a nutshell:
Nike- Thicker, boxy fit
Adidas- Thin, athletic fit

I’d say go with the Adidas for sure

got my lonzo authentic from prodirect. now i just gotta send it to staples to get the wish logo on it :pimp:
2018-02-05.jpg

You sure they didn't send you a swingman? The authentic is supposed to have the trophy patch on the back collar and the Lakers logo with the champ stars around it on in the front of it.

You sure they didn't send you a swingman? The authentic is supposed to have the trophy patch on the back collar and the Lakers logo with the champ stars around it on in the front of it.

Swingmans have a white boarder around the nba logo

Nike. Get what’s current if you are spending the money.

Do you guys think the practice jersey be released next year during summer league? I figure it made sense since the league was still wearing Adidas. Thoughts?

I got Lakers swingman shorts from Fanatics in the city series. The quality isn't bad at all.

Back
Top Bottom