Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

B4C6EF84-4D6E-49A8-92F0-3BEB7E31410C.jpeg

Absolutely fire and I’m not even a Heat fan. I’m 5’11” at 180 with a 33 waist and these fit great in a medium.

I bought the size small off of Nike before they sell out. I was hoping for an authentic but that might not happen at this point. I have the Sixers city swingman and not really a fan of the patch logo quality.

Don’t understand how Michael Jordan gets an all star jersey just so Nike could sell a Bulls version yet there’s nothing for Embiid.

Nike steady snubbing the Sixers on NDC.

I see that they took down the DeRozan and Porzingis authentic city jerseys on EU.

Anybody got their orders of those jerseys shipped yet?

Anyone got input on adidas vs nike swingman shorts? Eyeballing the Hawks Icon stuff

Last edited:
I’m wondering if I should cop the swingman KD all star jersey or just save up to cop the authentic.

In the description for both they just say double knit mesh for the materials. I’ve seen the swingman in person and it’s printed on. Has anyone seen an authentic in person and if it’s stiched or not? If it’s the same, I might just grab a swingman.

I’m wondering if I should cop the swingman KD all star jersey or just save up to cop the authentic.

In the description for both they just say double knit mesh for the materials. I’ve seen the swingman in person and it’s printed on. Has anyone seen an authentic in person and if it’s stiched or not? If it’s the same, I might just grab a swingman.

It’s stitched on, just like the other authentics

This thread got my itching to buy some nike stuff, still haven’t bought a single thing :smh:

Got me wanting nba authentic shorts again but I don’t even play ball anymore sadly. Getting old

I wanna buy some shorts but I’m broke at the moment

Back
Top Bottom