Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

the name logos and number only logos are terrible , i only dig creative logos like bucks-orlando or even the town warriors shirt/jerseys

TidyHoarseErne-size_restricted.gif

[UOTE="stillin729, post: 29489427, member: 40017"]finally found this is men's, copped instantly

920747_120_P1
[/QUOTE]

I like mine better. LOL!

920975_280

All these trade talks got me concern bout buying more Cavs James stuffs. I’ll hold off purchases until there’s more concrete news.

i bought a "custom" mavs authentic dirk jersey on from fanatics.
it arrived today, surprisingly quick for something not scheduled to ship for at least 3 weeks
i opened it up and it has a standard $200 nike msrp tag
has this happened to anyone else yet? so disappointing... i wouldve bought sooner had they been the standard 200 on the site instead of waiting months. going to be emailing them about getting a refund on the difference
mNmCmUw.jpg

Last edited:
All these trade talks got me concern bout buying more Cavs James stuffs. I’ll hold off purchases until there’s more concrete news.

Doubt he gets traded but decent chance he’s gone next year. I think most people kind of knew that could happen. Cavs as is are done.

Yea I don’t doubt he’ll be gone from Cleveland, I had thought about that before buying the City edition jersey, but it’s still Lebron, don’t mind picking up a jersey he’ll have worn at some point. Sign me up for a Lebron Lakers jersey next year too :wink:

it arrived today, surprisingly quick for something not scheduled to ship for at least 3 weeks
has this happened to anyone else yet? so disappointing... i wouldve bought sooner had they been the standard 200 on the site instead of waiting months. going to be emailing them about getting a refund on the difference
mNmCmUw.jpg

I’m not sure, someone can clarify if customied jerseys all come with regular MSRP or if they have the marked up tag

I assume they would all be $200 but like always get charged more for customizing

Jersey looks good tho

Yea I don’t doubt he’ll be gone from Cleveland, I had thought about that before buying the City edition jersey, but it’s still Lebron, don’t mind picking up a jersey he’ll have worn at some point. Sign me up for a Lebron Lakers jersey next year too :wink:

He’s coming to the Rockets lol!

I'm interested in customizing an Authentic. Anyone own one and compare it to the standard player authentics? Do they use the same materials? Are the logos and numbers the identical size as the retail player versions?

I don’t mind if he go to spurs or rockets or just any other team if he must leave, just not GSW. If he does end up moving to GSW, that’d be a total ***** move and will make me lose all the respect I have for him as a player.

[UOTE="stillin729, post: 29489427, member: 40017"]finally found this is men's, copped instantly

I like mine better. LOL!

[/QUOTE]

helllllllllll no :lol:

I am not even a Heat fan but I regret passing on those City shorts

I'm interested in customizing an Authentic. Anyone own one and compare it to the standard player authentics? Do they use the same materials? Are the logos and numbers the identical size as the retail player versions?
I own one of each

I made a list explaining the differences I noticed with pictures

If you use the search tool for the thread and type in “Ntilikina authentic” you should find it right away

Thanks! That was helpful! I’m thinking of ordering mine soon through the team store.

It seems like only through them, I can order an authentic without a name on the jersey.

Yeah but I used a 30% off code for my Dirk jersey. So it wasn’t that big of a deal.

mNmCmUw.jpg
ig of

Crazy how Nike says they don’t have any authentic Mavs stuff but sends jerseys with a retail tag on them...

Just pulled the trigger on a custom authentic. It was $50 less to get it from the team store than through Fanatics/nbastore.com.

Back
Top Bottom