Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I called the Staples center Team LA store and they said they CAN get the Wish logo sewn on, BUT they DON'T do the gold 16x tab on the back....

Anyone have any suggestions on how or where i can get the 16x tab ??

It'll bug me so much.. may consider returning it unless someone here wants it..

NBA Store in NYC maybe? That sucks man.

Any of the city jerseys authentics been released yet other than the usual teams?

Kyrie Authentic came in from Bodega. I should have gone with a 48 (large). No sizing issue, just personal preference on how i like my jerseys to fit.
image1.jpeg

sorry if this has been asked already, but can anyone comment on sizing for the Nike NBA swingman shorts? True to size? Much appreciated.

Pulled out my wallet with a quickness thinking it was an authentic

lol trust me, i did the same thing. i still caved in because the swingmans are still good quality. The GE logo and that jersey alone is worth the 125.00 price tag

Might want to hold off on buying a Porzingis All Star jersey. Went down with a knee injury. Not sure how bad though.

sorry if this has been asked already, but can anyone comment on sizing for the Nike NBA swingman shorts? True to size? Much appreciated.

I have them in a medium. Perfect length. Same goes for practice shorts. I wear 32 in pants, and about 5’9. I believe M is a 34 in the shorts sizing. I forget. I have to look at the tags again.

Back
Top Bottom