Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

^^^ I had them in and “re-carted” them to see if they were on the new discount. They are gone now though.

Screenshot_20201207-211937_Instagram.jpg

I understand the complaints about the tongue.

When I first started working out in the James Gang it would dig into my BBFs and cause blisters.

Don't have those issues are more with the JGs and never experienced that with my Lakers cw.

I love the 18s but the tongues are definitely the weak point of the shoe.

Went up for a 360 between the legs off the backboard and experienced some discomfort in my shins from the tongue. Probably sending them back. 🥴
3EBFE4AB-9D9E-4351-A3C1-01A262C25AF6.jpeg

These will definitely be my next pair of 18s.

Like I said before still wish the bubbles on the tongue were blacked out.

Also wonder what they would look like with straight black laces?

I’m in the minority but I like The bubble. It reminds me of my beat up kicks as a kid. Solid black laces prolly would look better but I’ll rock with it for now

Hey guys, quick question.

Browsing around on Goat for a pair of 18's and I see two options...the regular version and the EP version. I know that it stands for engineered performance and the traction is using a different/stronger rubber that's geared for outdoor play...but are there any other differences between the two shoes? Thinking about pulling the trigger on the Sisterhood colorway, there's about a $100 difference in the listing prices between the two (not that it means a whole lot, but still)

Back
Top Bottom