Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

The ones coming out this Friday are called "Equation". Did they say that before? I feel like they did, but I can't remember when.

Don’t see them on foot or champs calendar. Odd
Hibbetts
20201130_230841.jpg

Mine came in today.

The tongue complaints cannot be reiterated enough. I only wear crews when playing so it won't be an issue, but holy **** they're really charging $200-225 for this. Did they forgot to finish the shoe? Was the guy in charge of padding the tongue fired and they never delegated the task to someone else? It's like plastic construction paper not made to conform to the slope of your ankle/shin transition.

I'll talk about the good things after I get put some time on the court, but that tongue first impression is something else on what is supposed to be the most premium basketball product available.

Ordered a pair of the Lakers CW from the 25% off sale. Curious to see how this works out with the tongue “issues”. Strictly for casual use, so wearing crew socks won’t be an issue.

Been watching a lot of NCAA, and I haven’t noticed one player wearing these yet. Lots of Kyrie’s, KD’s, PG’s, etc, but NO Lebron’s (18s)

duke40 duke40 any news on the Weartesters review? Jordan and Lebron sigs usually get the rush order treatment. Just curious, not trying to sound entitled or demanding.

That was just a 2nd overview. The WT performance reviews are typically accompanied by written reviews, which isn't up yet.

The top air bags are just absolutely horrendous However, the rest of the shoe is amazing. Better than the 15 and 16, but not as good as the 17. That is one of the best fitting Brons ever.

Mine came in today.

The tongue complaints cannot be reiterated enough. I only wear crews when playing so it won't be an issue, but holy **** they're really charging $200-225 for this. Did they forgot to finish the shoe? Was the guy in charge of padding the tongue fired and they never delegated the task to someone else? It's like plastic construction paper not made to conform to the slope of your ankle/shin transition.

I'll talk about the good things after I get put some time on the court, but that tongue first impression is something else on what is supposed to be the most premium basketball product available.
The KD 6 had something similar where the tongue was paper thin

They literally just swapping silhouettes at this point in time. Mix and match materials/silhouettes, find a combination that's the cheapest to produce per unit and call it a day. :smh: :smh: :smh:

truenike81 truenike81

I wear a size 15. The fit was excellent, no issues with that. Plenty of room length & width. ironhorse75 ironhorse75 nailed it with his comments on how poorly they executed the tongue with the constitution paper analogy

ironhorse75 ironhorse75 me, Stanley, Chris, Drew, and Jalique (the whole crew) got together on this one. Chris has a hard time getting an indoor court (Cali sucks) so it’s taking a little longer. No worries - thank you for hanging around.

The tongue is an epic fail. There is no good reason why they went with that thin *** tongue and **** bubbles other than aesthetics. Nike always doing something wrong with the basketball lines.

Back
Top Bottom