Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

Honestly feel that Nike has done a horrible job in terms of drop cadence. Giving these terrible LA CWs prime shine, saving breds, etc. Lakers colorway detail is excellent, but it doesn’t photograph as well.

Other take on the 18 - the fit of the 17 is easily the best of the Knit era. 18 fit isn’t terrible, but it’s hard to get past how annoying those air bubbles are.

It was really bad timing for these to drop right before finals...we'll have almost 2 months since we've seen em on the court. Lebron probably should've just worn Final player editions of the 17's/7's and waited until this season before breaking them out

i really ****** up not getting the la by night when they were $110. saw them in store while i was picking up my fire red 4 and they were 🔥

So no word on the Sisterhoods dropping in the States?

I feel like that exclusive access that some people got is all we're getting. I wish they'd release though. If you're going to drop the LA By Days & the Reflections colorways, may as well at least give us a shot at the creamsicles.

Loved that price of the LA Nights pair...but didn't quite love the colorway. Nike has the Laker pair included in their cyber Monday sale... plus cashback on Rakuten is 15%, might have to strike now on those

@katooni_basketball

20201129_010956.jpg

Screenshot_20201129-010805_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20201129-010825_Instagram.jpg

I’d be extremely surprised if the melons don’t eventually release in the states. Nike had them as an early access release, not exclusive.

I'm thinking about the same deal bro.

At least with Nike if you don't like them you can return em, plus depending on where you're at Nike will probably ship them faster...plus the 15% cash back softens the blow.

But I feel you!

Back
Top Bottom