Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

1677957528425.gif

Ain't nothing happened, fake news. I guess people REALLY wanna hate Ja and the Grizz smh

- DripNick DripNick

He’s now away from the team for 2 days. So fans are scewwed as the next games were the Clippers and Lakers. Not to mention letting his team down.

And he got his whooped by Denver that very night. Mr “i’m good in the west”. Yeah let me do some IG videos with a tiny gun to be cool to people who don’t really care about me.

If the worse comes of this, outside of this young man ruining his life, if the line is scrapped those who have Scratches and 12AM…man!!!

Mannnn they really look fat from the top view, and yet both Nightwing and Foot doctor Zack say theyre slightly narrow wtf

knew nike dropped the ball big not fully dropping these during all star weekend
I know back in the 90s, a player's signature shoe would come out in November with the start of the season. Since when have they been dropping it at the end of the season? Just weird that Nike would delay it 4 months after making it official with Ja in January smh

The shoes are cheapo-whatevers...I just genuinely don't want to see this guy throw his career away (for...what?)

Back
Top Bottom